The Daytime

You hopped into your red Dodge after a nap and getting dressed. You were going to go and visit your new friends. You smile as you roll down your window to allow the cool, spring breeze blow your (H/C) locks around. It took you about thirty minutes, give or take, to get to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. As you pulled in the parking lot, you noticed it was a full house. You parked your car in one of the last spots left. You hopped out the car and started heading towards the front doors. As you got closer, the sounds of screaming children and cheesy songs got louder. Once you reached the door, you opened them. You heard children laughing, screaming, and singing along with Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica. They were all up on the stage singing and dancing. When the song was over, I walked inside. I found a nice, little table that was kind of in the middle of the party room. When you sat down, Bonnie had caught a glimpse of you. He leaned over to Freddy and said something, probably making him aware of your presence. As you sat and rummaged through the small, sling bag you brought, looking for your wallet. You soon noticed a tall figure out of the corner of your eye. When you looked up to see who it was, you saw that it was Freddy.

"Hello there, (F/N)!" He smiled at you as the children in the area pulled on his arms and legs, and tried to climb on him.

You smiled back, seeing how well he was handling all those kids.

"Hi Freddy!"

"Are you looking for something?" He must have noticed that you were digging through your bag. You gave him a nervous smile, not wanting him to worry about how you lost your wallet.

"N-No! What makes you think that!?"

"Well, you left this in the office last night...I thought you might need it..." He pulled out a small, leather wallet with the word, Joy, embroidered on it in (F/C) thread.

You sighed with relief, knowing it was yours.

"Thank you so much Freddy!!! I wouldn't have been able to eat if I lost that." You happily accepted the wallet and repayed him with a smile.

"Your welcome, (Y/N)! Oh! Looks like the show is about to start back up again! See you later!" He smiled, and waved over his shoulder as he walked back up on the stage.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Guys,

         Wow! 49 Votes on my first story! Thank you guys soooooo much!!! Sorry for the short chapter! I've been busting my tail off with school, homework, sports, 4-H, etc. Thank you guys for hanging in there!

                                                                   Luv Ya Guys,
                                                                         Gracie-Jo-Ze-Awesome