"You want some? I can make more." I finish chewing and Alex shakes his head no. "We should get going." I tell him and go to my room to get my bag.

"Wait, Mom found this in the trash yesterday, I guess it accidently got thrown away. I assume its yours." Alex says and hands me the gold bracelet Daniel got me for our one year a few weeks ago.

"Huh? Wonder how that got there." I say sarcastically and thrown it into the trash bin in my room. I casually walk out as Alex follows behind me, confused.

"Dude, that was real gold. Why are you throwing it away?" He asks as we walk out of the door.

"Because it was the bracelet Daniel got me."

"Oh." Alex realizes and walks into his apartment. I walk in too and see Elena with a full face of makeup.

"Aww, you look so pretty!" I walk up to her to inspect her makeup. "Great highlighter, perfect lip shade..." I trail off and think, "Scarlet Sunrise?" I ask. Lydia gasps and claps.

"Welcome to the family." She hugs me. I hug her and laugh. Penelope then tells us to get going because we're going to be late.

"Elena, Alex, make sure that Bianca gets to her classes on time, she's only seen the school once."

8:30 a.m. School.

I walked into the school with Elena and Alex, amazed by how big it was. "Middle school and high school?" I asked.

"All school." Elena laughs. "That building is elementary. That one is high school and you'll be going to this one." She points to the different buildings. "So if you need any help around here, ask Alex, I assume you guys will have most classes together, and we all have lunch together so you can come talk to me then."

I smile and nod. "Wait, are there AP Classes here?"

"Not for middle school, I'm sorry." Elena informs me and starts walking off to her classes.

I look towards the middle school building and my stomach drops. Alex see's my worried face and grabs my hand. "It'll be fine." He assures me again and leads me to the building. "You have your schedule right?"

"Yeah." I hand it to him. He looks over it and smiles.

"We've got all core classes together except for English. And I think we've got Spanish together, too." Alex starts walking to our first period and I follow. I felt a huge wave of relief.

"Thank God." I say, turning the hall into a class room that I assume was our first period. Alex takes me to the teachers desk and introduces me to her.

"Hi, I'm Mrs. Norbury, welcome." She shakes my hand. Alex goes to sit in his seat as the teacher introduces me to the class, "Alright, class. We have a new student, Bianca, who will be joining us for the rest of the year. Everyone, be very welcoming, and please settle down before our morning prayer." ((I don't know, this is just based off of my private school experiences.)) "Bianca, you may go sit next to Alex."

I walk over to the empty desk next to Alex and set my bag down, "Morning prayer?" I whisper. He rolls his eyes and nods. I slowly nod. This won't be very fun. Then I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn and see a boy... He looks like a douche.