Chapter 2

I woke up the next morning pretty early. I looked over on my nightstand and read my alarm clock,5:36 A.M. I sighed and rolled over, sadly, I'm one of those people, that once you wake up, you can't go back to sleep.

I turned on the t.v. and watched re-runs of Degrassi, its always been one of my favorite shows.I sat there and watched until it was 8:00A.M. I got out of bed and went to take a shower. When I got out I went to my room to get dressed for the day. I put on a purple tank to that said "Believe and Achieve" on it with some White skinny jeans, and some purple supras.I grabbed my phone, then went downstairs.

I went in the kitchen and saw Mom making pancakes and Justin and Fredo sitting at the table.

"Good morning" I smiled as I walked to the table and sat down next to Justin.

"Mornin jess" Mom said handing me a plate of pancakes and bacon.

"Thanks"I said starting to eat my food.

"Your welcome sweetie" Mom smiled going off to wash the dishes.

"What do y'all want to do today?" Fredo asked

"I don't know, "Justin said looking up from his phone "How about we go to the mall?" he asked

"Sure" we both said

----

We decided to head to the mall around 1:00 so I went upstairs and started textin Kaytlyn.

JESSICA-hey! Guess who's going with Dylan 2 the beach 2morrow?!:)

KAYTLYN- could it be the girl who is madly in love with him?;)

JESSICA-im not madly in love with him.Just a crush ya kno?

KAYTLYN -oh come on, ur totally in love with him!And he loves u too!

JESSICA-no he doesn't

KAYTLYN -yea he does! He definately is! I c the way he looks at u! The kid is in love with u missy!

JESSICA-ok yea...watever ..anyways I gtg going to the mall with justy and fredo :)

KAYTLYN -ok have fun!

JESSICA-will do, cya l8r!

Does Dylan really love me back? I know I love him, but I would never admit it, ever.He's my bestfriend! I don't want to ruin what we have.

**

When we arrived at the mall, I told the boys I needed to go and get some stuff by myself.

I walked over to Victoria Secret and decided I would by some new stuff for my trip to the beach with Dylan.

I walked over to the undergarments and looked for some panties and bras. I saw some really cute stuff and grabbed them.

I then went to find a new bikini and saw the perfect one, it was a tourqouise color and was strapless and showed a little bit of my ass, but eh, whatever.

I paid for my things and left the store. As I was leaving I heard a couple of guys talkin bout me saying things like "oh god, look at that ass " and "look at size of those boobs, oh, man", "she'd definately be a good fuck".

Ugh. One thing I hate is when people stare at me in a perverted way.I already delt with my ex looking at me like that all the time, I don't need this Especially after what happened last time we were all at the mall together.

"Yo sexy!" one of the guys yelled.

I frowned,"what? " I snapped turing around to face them.

"Whoa, fiesty I like it "one guys said, walking towards me.

"Yea?" I asked.

"Hell yea" he smirked.

"Well go find another fiesty girl" I said as I walked off, in the direction of the food court.

(Justin's P.O.V.)

Me and Fredo decided to go to and look at shoes.

I honestly have no idea where Jess went, but I hope she doesn't run into any dicks.Last time we were at the mall and she went off by herself,this prick tried to seduce her. Luckily a security officer saw them and he was banned from the mall for six months.

It's like guys are just after her for sex cause they like what they see.if someone tries to have sex with her they're gonna have to put up with me.I don't want her to get hurt.

"Hey, Fredo, Jess has been gone for like 40 minutes now, where do you think she is? " I asked

"I don't know, "He said turning around to face me"Why don't you just text her and tell her to meet us in the food court in 5?"

"k" I said taking out my phone to text her.

JUSTIN- meet us in the food court in 5 .

I put my phone away and started towards the food court.

(Jessica's P.O.V.)

I read the message and put my phone away and looked at myself in the mirror.

I couldn't help but let tears fall after my encounter with those guys. Every guy I meet lately only wants sex.The only guys I trust are Justin's friends and mine.

As I looked at myself in the mirror, you could tell I had been crying. My eyes were puffy and red and my face was slightly pink.

Im a sensitive girl when it comes to sex. It's not like I'm scared of it physically, but emotionally. I wanna give my virginity to the person I love. I don't wanna regret it.My ex boyfriend tried to have sex with me many times. And it kinda scared me.I don't want something like that to happen again.

I fixed myself up as much as I could,but either way you could still tell I had been crying.

When I got to the food court I saw them standing by Subway waiting for me. I walked over there.

"Hey guys" I said attracting their attention to me. When they saw me their eyes went wide and they both grabbed my arms and dragged me to a more private section of the mall.

"Whats wrong Jessica? "Justin asked.

"What do you mean?"I asked.

"Jess don't play dumb. We can tell you've been crying."he stated.

"Whats wrong babygirl? You can tell us" Fredo said wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"These guys started talking about me.." I mumbled.

"What?!" Justin shouted.

"Justy it's ok"I stated.

"No it's not! They made you cry"he said.

"Justin..I'm fine"

"What did they say?" He asked,angrily.

"...I was sexy, .."I answered quietly.

"I know there's more...tell me what you heard them say" he said.

"..I had nice ass, ...nice boobs...I'd be a good.... a good fuck..." I whispered.

Justin sighed and angrily as his fists formed at his sides.

"You know what? I blame all this on that Daniel kid!"he said angrily, making me even more upset that he even mentioned Daniel.

"Please be quiet..." I whispered,but of course he didn't listen to me.

"You know this kinda of shit wouldn't bother you if he didn't try to-"

"Shut up Justin!" I said as I grabbed my stuff and ran out of the mall.

★★★★★★★★★★★★

Vote

Comment

Nikki*