Something That Shouldn't Exist

Warning this is just a crack chapter and I don't know what I'm doing..enjoy

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Day 22 -[ Villain ] ♥

Shouto loves sleep. So when he got woken up by Kaminari of all people he was surprised because-

"Boss? Boss! Wake up!" Kaminari shook his shoulder "Boss Baku wants to see you"

Shouto slowly sits up, ruffling his hair "Boss what do you mean?"

Shouto then opens his eyes and hes not in his room. 'What the fuck'

"Damn that quirk ya got hit with yesterday must really have messed with your brain" Kaminari thought for a second "Just put on you're suit on and met Baku Boss in his office"

--

Shouto had wandered about the large warehouse for maybe half an hour before Kirishima had found him "Hey Todo! Kami told me you was feeling a little off because of yesterday "

"Ah yes. Where's Bakugo's office"

"Dang calling him Bakugo! Did you two fight" Kirishima wraps an arm round Shouto. "His office is just two doors down"

"Oh. Thank you."

--

As soon as Shouto opened the door he was pushed up against it with hands holding him up by his thighs.

Surprised, Shouto holds onto the persons shoulders and 'Bakugou?'

"God do you always have to take so long to get up" Bakugo muttered into his neck. "Wow haven't seen you blush this red in years."

'Again. What. The. Fuck.'

--

Shoto had awoken in a dorm. He should be worried but he's been living with a villain for years. Oh and he also lived with Katsuki. So he should be fine.

'Midoriya Izuku will be here' Shoto grins.

"Ah Todoroki-Kun! Come sit with us!" Midoriya waves.

Shoto walks up to Midoriya and puts his hand in his hair before clenching his fist, pulling on his hair.

"Todo~Kun! You are hurting Mido~Kun" Uraraka freaks out.

CLINK!

Shoto sets the head of his gun on Midoriya's forehead

"I've been wanting to kill you for years" Shoto whispered.

SLAM!

Aizawa and a purple-haired woman enters.

--

Shoto struggles inside Aizawa's capture weapon as the woman walks up to him, frowning "I'm so sorry for you getting caught up in my quirk"

Ayame-22-Quirk, Uni Swap

She can swap a person's universe. So Hero Shouto and Villain Shoto had swapped places.

Ayame walks up to Shoto and taps him on the forehead.

A bright light surrounded him.

Once the light faded they were left with a non-struggling Shouto who's face was bright pink.

"Are we sure this is the right Todo?" Denki teases.

"S-Shouto? " Midoriya shakes his shoulder

Shouto still seemed to be out of it.

"OI ICYHOT FUCKING ANSWER!"

Now that seemed to get a response from Shouto.

A burning response.

"Shit, Sho's gonna burn us all" Mina yells.

Luckily Aizawa had erased his quirk before anyone got hurt

Well Shouto is gonna have to deal with a new crush.