Prologue

Hanako p.o.v
I sat on Hitoshi’s bed,each of us holding a holographic disk that would decide whether we got into U.A. Mom was at work.Hitoshi opened his first.All Might popped out of the small disk and I fell off the bed.Hitoshi chuckled.

   ”Young Mr.Shinsou! Congratulations, you have been accepted into U.A. Although unfortunately you did not make it into the hero course Your class shall be 1-C.Have a good day ”All Might said.The hologram flickered off.”Toshi…”I said,I crawled to his side of the bed and sat in his lap,giving him a hug.”Let’s go ahead and see what class you got.”He said.I could tell he was upset.I gave him a hug and we sat there for a few minutes.I felt my shoulder get wet,and knew he was crying.I rubbed his back soothingly.

  ”Alright,let’s open mine.”I said.I sat at the foot of the bed and opened the disk.All Might popped out of it and I flinched.”Ah Miss Shinsou,congratulations.You made it to U.A. Your class shall be 1-A.”He said.I sat still the tears that had been brimming in my eyes fell. I looked down. ”One...A?”I asked.”Yes,have a good day,Miss Shinsou.”All Might said as he flickered away.I curled into a ball and started to cry.”Toshi,I’m sorry.” I said.I stood up and ran to my room and closed the door.I crawled in my bed and started to sob quietly.

A few minutes later I heard someone knock on my door.”Hana,It’s Nii-san,can I come in please?” I used my quirk and opened the door and Hitoshi walked in.I closed the door and curled into a tight ball.Hitoshi sat on my bed.”Wanna talk it out,you know crying won't help you.”He said.I sat up.”Bullshit!Crying can help in all sorts of situations,you just have to make yourself look weak and play it just right,and you can get what you want.Or just get the person to leave.”I said.

”Not the point.”He said.I crawled over to him and he sat me in his lap.”I guess i’m just...not ready for us to be apart.I mean,we’ve always been there for eachother,and now we might not get to be.”I said.”Hana,I will still be there for you.I promise.”He said.I held out my pinky.”Always?”I whispered.He wrapped his pinky around mine.”And forever.”He said.I smiled.

I got up and sat behind him on my knees and started to play with his hair.He chuckled.I gave him a hug and we laid down.”Night,night.” I said.”Good night Hana.