Chapter 1: First Meet

Foxkit was running while crying because of her mother's hateful words at her apprentice ceremony. She couldn't face the fact that her own mother would say that and so she clawed up bark from a tree {tree bark creaks}. "Ugh! Why does my own mother hate me!?! J...just w..why does she.... She got cut off when she heard a sound. "Who's there?! Show yourself now!" Foxkit looked around and saw fog build up and was scaredly shaking in fear. "Hello there!" Said a sweet unknown voice. "I'm Shadowkit, what's your name?" Foxkit was considered to be confused with who this :Shadowkit: was but answered, "I..I'm F..Foxkit..W..why do you want to know and what do you want from me?" Shadowkit look at her from behind the tree she was at. "Come behind this tree you clawed up...please?" So Foxkit listened and went behind it and saw a mysterious,mystical,spirit-cat. With smelling the air, Foxkit asked. "What are you?" But Shadowkit attacked her and bit her neck and Foxkit yowled in pain. And apparently Foxkit looked at Shadowkit, breathlessly asked,"What was that for?" Shadowkit sighed in relief,"I finally got my own buddy to keep company." While she said that Foxkit looked at and then licked her cheek with a smile. "I forgive you and you can be my Soulbuddy!" Shadowkit was amazed by what Foxkit said and thanked her for almost everything. Shadowkit then asked,"Why were you crying earlier before I came?" With looking away from Shadowkit, Foxkit answered,"Well you see...umm my mother said very horrible things to me and it's still hurting me." She began to cry again but added. "My leader,Ivystar, was about to promote me to be his apprentice..but my mother interrupted him and asked stuff of why I should be his apprentice and not my sister, Tulipkit."Shadowkit was disappointed with Foxkit's mother,"Hey! Cheer up,you have me to help you with anything and as long as I'm with you, you'll never be alone again." Foxkit look at her and saw her and the fog disappear."What's happening to you?" She ask Shadowkit. "SHADOWKIT TELL ME PLEASE!" Shadowkit answered."Remember my words, you'll never be alone again." Shadowkit then was gone,same with the fog. Foxkit then whispered it,"never be alone again." Sitting there she then hears her name be called by Ivystar and her father, Hurricaneclaw, "Foxkit! Foxkit where are you!" Foxkit looked beyond the other trees and then yowled,"Here!" She saw them running towards her. "Oh my gosh,Foxkit,"Said Hurricaneclaw."Are you okay?" Foxkit looked up at her father and mentor,"Yup I'm fine!" Touched noses with Ivystar. "How about we go back to camp?" She asked. So then Foxkit,Ivystar and Hurricaneclaw padded back to camp together and everything was fine but Foxkit's mother and sister was gonna get revenge, since they were exiled from Cloverclan.