Chapter 4 - Love

Harry was getting nervous about everything and started to panic.
His mate sensed his feelings and went over to him. "Harry are you ok?" Draco asked in a worried voice. "Yeah just nervous." Harry said looking at Draco. "Can you transform back to a werewolf?"
"Yes. I found out how to yesterday." "Ok can you transform back in to one?" "Sure." His fluffy ears and tail sprouted out. Draco slowly raised his hand and placed it on Harry's head and started to,  stroke him. "What are you doing?" "I'm just stroking you puppy."
"Oh, ok." Harry slowly and carefully put his head on Draco's lap
and layed on the bed. "So do you know who your real perants are?" "Yes, the papers are on the night stand if you want to look, at them."

Draco reached over and grabbed the papers and was in shock.
"The Dark Lord is a bottom!?" He whispered shouted "I guess if he is my mother." "We need to go tell them." "But they would hate me." "Harry they wouldn't hate you if they have been looking for you ever since you disappeared." Before Harry could say anything he gave Harry the papers, to hold grabbed Harry's wrist and sprinted out the front door. He dragged Harry to the train station, paid for tickets and got on the train. The trip was only 30 minutes. Harry kept on asking where they were going but Draco ignored him.

They got to Severus's and Tom's house and knocked on the door. "Oh, hi Draco who is he behind you?"Severus asked "you'll find out who he is very soon." Draco replied with his signature grin on his face. "Come in." They were led into the house where they saw Tom siting on a leather chair. "Who is he?" Tom ask. "You'll find out very soon" Draco said "Please can I have your papers?" "S-sure." Harry said passing the papers. "Thank you." He passed the papers to Severus then Tom. "How did you find our son's papers! He had to be tested! And he's Harry Potter!?" Tom shouted surprised. "The person I brung with me is your son." They both were in shock. Draco stepped back and let them have a good look at their son. Tears of joy escaped Tom's eyes.

Tom stood up and hugged his son soon Severus joined in too.
"I have a question." Draco said "Yes Draco?" Severus replied the parents still hugging there child/kid. "How is the Dark Lord a bottom!?" Severus grined and Tom blushed. "Severus don't you dare!-" He got cut off by Severus. "He's a bottom because he was easy to top and he's just a softy." Draco was trying to hold back a laugh until. "Draco you may laugh you know that right?" Severus said chuckling. "SEVERUS! WHY WOULD YOU TELL THEM THAT!?" Tom shouted extremely embarrassed. "Don't worry I got that all recorded with a spell I learned over the summer." Draco said still laughing. "DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY ARE YOU SERIOUS!?"
"No but Harry and Hayden's godfather is." "Really Draco really. " The whole family said. "Anyways you should go pack your things." Severus said. "Ok."

Harry and Draco went back to the Dursleys house and started packing. "Um Draco?" "Yes Harry?" "What animal are you?" "I'm a veela but at 15 I became a ferret but for some reason, I still can turn into a ferret." "Can I see your ferret form?" "Sure" Draco said
blushing an apple red color. There was a bursting green bright flash suddenly Draco was still human just with ferret ears a tail.
"Aw you look so cute as a ferret." "A-am not!" Harry started to stroke Draco's ear but Draco pulled away and put his chin on Harry's hand. "Come on we have finished packing." Draco pecked Harry's lips. "I love you Harry." "I love you too."