Chapter 2

I noticed in the parking lot that the place was a little more crowded than usual, but I didn't mind. Actually it was nice to see the pub getting some customers. I walked through the front door and the little bell on the top of the door chimed. Charlie, the owner and like my second dad, looked up and just smiled. I sat in my usual barstool chair and waited for Charlie to come over. As if on cue Charlie walked over to Sophia and I. "What can I get you?" Charlie said with his gray hair pushed down to look neat, his hazel eyes beaming up at us, he was in a good mood. I ordered my usual vodka and Sophia ordered some fruity drink. I always felt at home here at peace.

Well that was before 5 guys walked in and I knew something was different about them. The five boys took a seat at the bar next to Sophia and I. Charlie came over to them and asked them what they wanted to drink. The boy sitting next to me with sunglasses and a hat on answered with a thick accent "Scotch please." I turned to him after Charlie left to make their drinks

"Where are you from?" I asked politely. He looked up from his phone to look at me. His eyes were green as emeralds and they looked so familiar but I didn't know who they belonged to. He was hiding his face and had his hair put into a hat. "I'm from Cheshire. Why do you care?" He snapped. My face turned a bright red but before I could say anything a shout from one of the boys next to him shouted "Harry! Be nice she was just asking!"

Wait did he just say the name I thought he said?? Did he just say the name Harry my heart started to beat rapidly. But I thought to myself what is the possibility it would be Harry Styles? Harry glared back at him "Shut up Zayn I thought she was a crazed fan. Jesus!" He looked back at me and seemed to realize what he just said. This was Harry, my sunshine, from One Direction. My pulse started quickening, I started sweating my breathing starting to shorten as I fell off the bar stool and fainted.

---------------------------------------------
[Authors Note: So this is a shorter chapter but I think it is still interesting idk but a BIG thanks too my BFF for helping me! ily guys😘🇬🇧]