𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

Start from the beginning

Kuai sighed loudly again. "Some other time. You should sleep, now,"

"Sleep? Why?"

"Tabbi, we have lots of work to do tomorrow," Kuai opened his eyes and stood up. "Do I need to tuck you into bed to get you to get some rest?"

"No, but it would help," I replied.

Kuai crossed his arms. "Please, Tabbi, go to sleep. You need to be well rested if you'll be helping me lift heavy things tomorrow,"

"Fine, I'll go to sleep. What time will you wake me up?"

Kuai shrugged. "I will wake you up when I wake up,"

"Aw man I'm gonna have to get up at like 4am,"

Kuai set up a bed on the floor. I reached over my nightstand and twisted the knob on the lamp to turn it off.

I rolled over onto my side. I knew Kuai was asleep already, because he started snoring.
How he falls asleep so fast, I'll never know.

I eventually fell asleep too, but it took awhile. And when I did fall asleep, it wasn't enjoyable. What exactly the nightmare was about, I couldn't remember, but I did remember it was about me being a Revenant.

A couple hours into sleeping, I jolted awake. I was sweating, and gasping for air.

Kuai, who was still asleep on the floor, woke up as well.

"Tabbi?" He asked, jumping up. "Are you alright?" He sat down on my mattress, next to me.

"I'm fine...just...just a bad dream," I replied. "Kuai, I'm scared..."

"Why?" He asked, tilting his head.

"What if we can't rebuild? What if we can't recruit other students? What if-"

"Tabbi, you need to calm down," Kuai placed his hand on my arm reassuringly. "We will be alright. I will send the message out to General Blade as soon as I um...figure out how. And we will rebuild. I told you it will take time. Lots of it. But as long as we try, it will happen," Kuai sighed. "Now go back to sleep,"

"No, Kuai, I can't," I shook my head. "Not after that dream,"

Kuai sighed. "Do you uh...need another hug?" He questioned.

"Are you...really offering to hug me?"

"Just do it before I change my mind," he rolled his eyes.

I wrapped my arms around his waist, and his went around mine. He pulled away after a few seconds.

"Good, now?"

"A little better," I shrugged.

Kuai looked at the watch on his wrist. "It's almost 6. We should get to work, actually," He got up off my bed, and and stretched a little. "Let's go,"

I rolled my eyes. "Do we have to?"

"Yes," He crossed his arms. "Now get up. We have a lot of work to do,"