Shredder Island

10 selected teens are sent to the Vaosk Haven Islands or also known as Shredder Island because of the known ridge where many boats crash and kind of shred to pieces. The teens are sent there to have a small vacation, check out the ridge to see the wreckage and enjoy the beautiful wild life. They are all set with a couple small huts to sleep in and a tour guide to help them around to where ever they go. This all seems like the best vacation just to get close to exotic nature but this trip is something more that they don't know. The truth is, there is an extremely psychotic man behind the scenes with a truly evil plan. He wants to see how far the teens mind can go in extremely dangerous times. He has designed a game. A Game filled with traps, blood thrusty animals and people at his will, on board to cause pan and even death. Before the teens know it they are fighting to survive, crying, screaming in pain. Wondering... Why did this trip turn so terrible. Will these teens survive? Will someone get kidnapped? Will they find out whats going on? Will everyone get off the island in one piece? 

~Start by arriving to the island. Don't wait too long to get to the dramatic part of the plot.~