Midas?

I do not own the image
Above :)
You woke up only to be greeted by chains on your wrist and you tied to a chair in a nice red velvet and gold themed room you looked around for a second and tried to remember the events that took place awhile back then you remember you where captured by the enemy' you heard a door  behind you open and you tried to pretend that you were asleep but It didn't work on whoever came in obviously since they chuckled your at your actions..

darling I know your not asleep stop faking it please it's rude I was just wondering if you wanted to talk for a bit about everything and mostly about why your hands are Sliver... You knew it was the guy that had gold hands it had to have been you thought and smirked at what you were going to say back to him" Okay But Only If You Tell Me Why Your Hands Are Gold you heard a Chuckle then Shuffling you couldn't see what it was because you where turned the other way facing a desk..

the man with gold hands he came from behind you and sat in the chair In front of you this gave you time to take in a Image of him In your head. Staring is Rude you know he look directly In your eyes and laughed a bit you wanted to say something back but had nothing so stayed quiet.. he lead in a little he was still far from you though so tell me why do you "think" you have silver hands like me but only mine are gold ?? he looked at you'

Listen I don't know okay I really don't I was just born with them okay now leave me alone I haven't really had time to study why I have silver hands otherwise I would know that why I wanted to ask you how you have gold one's so I can figure out why I have silver you said and looked at him hopefully for him to give you the answers you needed so desperately truth was you kinda hated your silver touch because it was hard to deal with sometimes..

he looked at you and smiled a little at what you had said but that smile quickly faded and was replaced with a sad expression that soon faded too.. I'm sorry but I can't help you I know the answers your asking for...but it's to sudden and I don't think you would understand right now he said.

so now on to basic questions may I ask what your name is? he looked at you yet again but this time seemingly trying to take in you facial features this time. It's Y/n what about you I haven't caught your name you looked him

Midas it's Midas sweetheart he said Don't call me that you said you were kinda annoyed by his nicknames he looked at you then back at this desk and laugh to himself feisty aren't you he said looking at his desk rummaging through papers shut up you said. He only smirked which ticked you off a little but you must admit you really enjoyed his company for some reason?