5

HARU

_______________

_______________

"Mom, when will xuxi comeback?" Little haru asked her mother as she was swinging back and fort in the park playground.

"Sweetie, thie season of waiting will be worth it dont lose hope now" her mother smiled at her 10year old daughter who was staring at the blossom tree.

Lucas and haru met when they were five under the pink blossom tree on spring, when haru saw the little boy crying because he tripped, she laughs at short boys clumsiness and decided to help him get off the ground. 3 years came by they were now on the age of 8, their friendship blooms brighter each day just like how spring blooms after winter.

But something happened on winter season, the cold breeze of winter runs past her red cheeks feeling the sensation of the cold weather. Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand, but the little girl wasnt feeling it. She found out that lucas left her without saying a proper goodbye. He left her. He. Left. Her. He thought that it was the best not saying goodbye because he cant stand watching her cry when he leaves to continue his study abroad.

Each day haru hopes that one day lucas will come back, everyspring she goes out to the park hoping the short boy to come back. She didnt lose hope.

"Dont lose hope. You never know what tomorrow might bring"

Those were her mothers word, the words made her think that its good to think positive and not lose hope.

She got tired of waiting

She was tired of expecting that he will comeback.

The flower she was before, wasnt blooming. She wasnt the girl who was always laughing and smiling about something.

At the age of 14, she accepted the fact that he will never come back. But little did she know that her heart left a tiny space of hope...for him.

She is now a first year in college. She met new friends that were on her side since she enterd highschool, she was grateful that ara and jhonny never left her side. They went to the same university that they've always dreamed about. She hasn't forget about lucas, but she wasnt that sad anymore she thinks of him as her old childhood friend, and its better to keep him in the past.

_______________