Chapter 2

A/N: raw update, grammar and spelling errors are all over this chapter... sorry... Anyway, thank you to those who added this story to their reading list and library.. If you don't like the story or if you have some questions please comment it below and i'll try to insert the answers on my next update.. 

Please be patient with me, i have no background in creative writing and this is my first time to write a 'Cloak Pop Fiction'. Like seriously! Comments and votes are highly appreciated. You can talk to me in tagalog, i won't bite.. //Crawls back to cave//

_____________________________________________

The ride to the Allen's Mansion was short, for it is only an hour away from the place where the Kindle's private jet landed (major traffic counted).. As soon as they entered the long driveway, Jidi was puking rainbows and pooping lollipops.. Never in his life he had seen such a dreamy place before.. The grass was so green his 'i heart green' shirt wants to shy away.. The grass was perfectly trimmed and different types of trees were scattered everywhere.. ‘It's a perfect place for riding horses’ he says to himself.

 He was so engrossed in  watching the scenery outside the limo's window, that he didn't realize that it took them ten minutes to reach the main house..

The moment their ride pull into a stop just a few steps away from the mansion, the gigantic fountain caught his attention. He was staring at the three angels holding a pitcher, where the water comes out and flows down.. And at the center of the three angels where the goddess which he presumed  was Aphrodite stood with grace with her eyes closed.. She looks so calm that whenever he darted his eyes upon it, it calms him as well, somehow the place had this homey feeling.. Like he’s been here before..

 As soon as they got out of the limo, they were greeted by an old man in a tux, whom he assumed as the butler of that mansion, the man in tux leads them inside..

And the moment the humungous doors opened, his jaw dropped to the floor.. He never anticipated that his Tita Yolanda's house would be this beautiful.. He had known that it was huge, just by listening to his mom's story.. But he didn't imagine it to be as big and as beautiful as this one, again he was left in awe.. He didn't notice that his mouth was hanging open until his mom closed it for him..

"Welcome to Allen's mansion Mr. and Mrs. KIndle and young master Jake.." says the sixteen servants as they bowed upon them.. The bow and respect that he got from the servants thrilled him.. But when they mentioned young master, his ears itched a bit.. "Momma, why ye calling me young mwasner?" asked Jidi as he tugged his momma's dress..

"Why, my little sweetie, don't you like them calling you master?" asked her mom who is now kneeling beside him trying to match his height..

"No momma, it doesn't sound right!" Jidi whined..

 "Oh my little Ji, you'll get used to it, especially when we get home after dinner" his mom cooed..

Mr. Kindle lift his baby boy up and cradle him in his hands..

 "Yes big boy, you're mom's right.. You see, our life here in the Philippines is different from the life that you're used to in Florida.. But you're young and you'll be able to adjust quickly.." says his dad..