Chapter 28: Huang Renjun

Start from the beginning

"Hey Ten I have a serious question," Renjun but his lips nervously and he knew Ten was giving him his full attention. His mind flitted through all the times Jaemin had fainted and the constant headaches he seemed to get. "Should I Take Jaemin to see a doctor? He's been having these constant headaches and he's been really tired lately, like super tired, and he just seems so much thinner. I'm getting really worried and I've been trying to make sure he gets enough rest and eats but he just seems to be getting worse."

Renjun looked up at Ten who was staring at him with shock. Renjun waved his hand in front of Ten's face and he quickly snapped out of it, shaking his head viciously up and down.

"Yes, that sounds kind of serious you should take him as soon as possible." Ten said seriously and Renjun nodded, more nervous about Jaemin's health especially now that Ten agreed with him.

"Okay I'll talk to him later about it," Renjun nodded and thanked Ten for his opinion before heading into his room.

He fiddled around with his equipment, thoughts exclusively on Jaemin and Jeno, and how they were doing. Especially on how Jaemin was doing.

He had recently noticed that he seemed to be losing weight and he had even woken Renjun and Jeno up with his feverish and sweaty skin. He insisted that he was fine and just needed to rehydrate and get some sleep and he'd be in good shape in no time.

Jeno and Renjun had reluctantly agreed but after talking to Ten and getting his opinion, he remade his decision and decided to have a talk with Jaemin and Jeno later about it.

A soft rap come at the door and Renjun's head shot up in surprise, smiling at the client.

"Sorry I was a bit deep in thought," Renjun apologized and stood up to shake hands with the familiar red-head.

Taeyong laughed before shaking the apology away, "Don't worry I find myself in deep thought lately too."

Renjun motioned for Taeyong to sit on his table but kept the back upright. Taeyong has asked for a tattoo  on his forearm so Renjun didn't need him to lay down.

"You already know how this procedure goes from your other healing tattoo," Renjun gestured to the band around his tricep that matched Jaehyun's and Taeyong laughed, "but I'll run you through the process again."

Taeyong nodded and Renjun gestured to the supplies he had gathered on his tray before Taeyong had gotten there.

"I'm going to clean the area on your forearm where you wanted to but the design that we already discussed and then I'll shave the area to make sure no hairs are in the way," Renjun paused and waited for Taeyong to nod before continuing, "Then I'll clean the area again."

Renjun reached over to grab the thermal-fax stencil he had printed of Taeyong's new tattoo and showed it to him. "I'm going to transfer the design with some water now."

Taeyong nodded again and Renjun went to work cleaning and shaving the spot before transferring the design onto his forearm.

"I'm just going to get the sterilized packets of needles to place into tattoo gun," Renjun reaches over and proceeded to opened the unopened packets of needles, then moving to set the rest of the station up.

"Just take deep, relaxing breaths," Renjun smiled brightly at Taeyong who returned the smile and stilled as Renjun posed to get to work, "I'm starting now."

Renjun worked diligently for the next 45 minutes, pausing for a minute break about halfway through. When he was done he and Taeyong sat back and admired the black and white design.

Taeyong had asked for a cup of coffee to be draw resting on a platter with steam coming out of it. They had only sat together for close to 20 minutes before Renjun drew the perfect design for him.

(A/N this is the tattoo)

Taeyong whistled and smiled brightly clearly impressed with the way it turned out.

"Can I take a picture of this for my portfolio?" Renjun quickly asked not wanting to waste the opportunity to add an impressive tattoo to his collection. He snapped a picture after Taeyong had given him permission and he set around to cleaning the tattoo, explaining the cleaning process and giving Taeyong some aftercare instructions.

Renjun moved to get up and show Taeyong to the door but Taeyong put his hand gently on Renjun's arm, stopping him. Renjun looked at Taeyong's nervous face and moved to sit down, clearly the other having something to say.

"Uh, I have kind of a personal question to ask," Taeyong started and Renjun egged him to go on, "H-how did you, uh, how did you know you liked both Jeno and Jaemin?"

Renjun paused in shock.

"Do you have another guy you like Taeyong?" Renjun posed and Taeyong's hands wrung nervously, he paused for a moment before giving a small nod.

"I-I think so but I'm really confused and you're well, you're the only one I know who's in a polyamorous relationship." Taeyong laughed lightly and Renjun joined him before leaning closer to Taeyong, taking the older's hand in his own.

"I know it's really confusing and, hell, I was really fucking confused but the best thing you can do is talk it out with someone you trust. Maybe I'm not the best example because I fell into it so fast but you just know Tae, you just fucking know that not one but both are meant to be with you."

Taeyong nodded his head and Renjun cringed at his poor way of explaining. Taeyong seemed to read his mind and laughed before reaching out to ruffle Renjun's hair.

"Thanks Renjun, I have some more thinking to do but I know I'll just end up following my gut."

Renjun nodded and watched as Taeyong made his way to the door before a question came to mind.

"Wait, Taeyong," Renjun called out and the boy paused before turning around, tilting his head in question, "if you don't mind me asking, who's the other lucky guy?"

Taeyong smiled and laughed before lifting up his forearm and tapping the new tattoo. He winked at Renjun's confused face and left the room.

Renjun paused for a second before realization dawned over him and he swore to get a cup of coffee to 'catch up' with Johnny and Jaehyun as soon as he could.

Renjun shook his head and laughed to himself as he stood up to stretch, getting ready for any possible walk-ins.

_________________
Hello hello
Sorry this was kind of a low key chapter
I hope you're all taking care of yourselves
I love you all and thank you for reading!
:)