Rain boy

It's a cold day.I am in class.The teacher explains something while I let myslef drown into my own toughts while my eyes on their own look at the rain that falls hardly on the ground creating a relaxing sound.
I have a lot of toughts but the one that walks around the corners of my mind is about a guy that I saw a week ago.It was raining that time,thats why I look at the rain,it remainds me of him.
His beautiful brown eyes that kept inside the galaxy combined with his plump pink lips and a cute little nose made a beautiful combination that created the looks of a kind and warm heart.I still remember the black hoodie he was wearing with a pair of dark blue pants and red snickers.He was like 5'6 tall I think but he is still taller than me.He was holding his black umbrella above an olds woman's head letting himself soak into the rain, helping her with her groceries.It was cute.
"  Y/L/N!You are going to stay in detention after classes.Understood?"
I snapped out of my toughts and lazily responted.
"Yes Mr"
I looked at my book.It wasn't the first time.My parents aren't home so this is ok.

****after class****

I go to the last class he had and knock on the door.I hear my teacher say "come in" then I enter.I sit down on the last seat not after greeating him.In front of me was a guy.He seemed familiar.The teacher said he had something to do so he left.I was left alone with a guy I don't even know.
That guy gets up and sits next to me.
When i look at him I let a little gasp escape my mouth.It was that boy I saw a week ago.I never saw him in my school tho.
"Hi,I am Quackity!Nice to meet you!"
So his name is Quackity.Weird, i guess its his nickname,its cute.
"Hi,I am Y/N!Nice to meet you too!"
I say and wave shyly.
"Soo.."
He pauses.
"Why are you here?"he says.
"I didn't concetrate on class" I response.
I can smell his colonge.I can feel his breath.
He stares into my eyes before saying:
"Well I am here because I helped a friend in the middle of a test"
He leaves an awkward laugh.
I really wanted to kiss his lips right now.
"Umm....so...I saw you,I think a few days ago....next time bring an umbrella,you were soaked"
It was a week ago you cute idiot.I was just showering,leave me alone :).
"I know,it was cute when you helped that old lady"
"Thanks"
We both blushed.
"Then,can i have your number?So we can talk time to time."
"Yes"
Finally.
We excange numbers then we talk the rest of the detention.
Aparently he have seen me a lot of times around.Maybe I am blind.
Well,I got a date and that teacher didn't came back.For the first time I liked a detention.