chapter 1

Y/N P.O.V

Hey. My name is Y/N The Hedgehog. I want to talk about how I meet my friends and everyone but can't right now. Need to help out my two brother. One is James the Hedgehog. His quill/fur is light blue and the same eye color as me. The other one is the great hero Sonic! Him and I used to race a lot and have fun.

Soon after our parents died I used to have depress and would lock myself away. But my brother Sonic help me get through the bad times. I'm here with my brother racing again.

Sonic: "Hey little brother! Your too slow for me" ~he chuckle at his brother~

Y/N: "...Hey! You have the ability like father ha-" ~cover his mouth~ "Never mind!"

Sonic: ~looked at Y/N and stop~ "why did you mention father?"

Y/N: "I would rather not talking about him. I didn't meant to say his name. Can we stop talking to him!"

Sonic: ~he sigh~ "find but soon you need to stop thinking about them."

Y/N: "alright fine. But still it's hard to stop thinking about them!"

Y/N P.O.V still

I sigh and I saw sonic started to pick up speed while I'm just here. I started to pick up speed but didn't have the ability to do. I looked at him and thought. 'I could cheat but I don't know where the place is.'  I than started to pick up speed as well. I saw sonic speeding off. I speed up to get his attention. Anyways back where I was my life was sad and stuff.

I still love my brothers even tho if they say means thing but I will still love them. I think we are going to take a visit with Miles knows as Tails. I laugh a little to see my brother got into the water. I know he's afraid of water. I realized he's going to kill me because I push him. I saw Tails, Amy, James, and Knuckle walking to us. I wave at them.

I wasn't expecting him to teleporting to me. He did and I flinch a little. He than ask.

James: "what just happen. Also why is our older brother at the water?"

Y/N: "dunno. Don't worry I'll get him out. I already know he's afraid of water. 😅"

James: "Y/N! Get him out of there. You got teleportation and healing!"

Y/N: "fine fine. I'll get him out."

Sonic P.O.V

I got out of the water. I looked at Y/N than back at James. I saw him smile and hugged us. I hugged back while Y/N hugged back/rolled his eyes. I than said

Sonic: "it's been a while since we got to meet up right?"

James: "yup. Also I brought your old friends back. Also I saw a hedgehog that looks like Black quill/fur and red in the middle of the quill/fur. I don't know if he or she followed me. I'm scared because I'll been longing for these friends every since they went with there ways."