Chapter 27: Na Jaemin

Comenzar desde el principio

Jaemin's hands flew to grip Renjun's hips as the older lower himself onto Jaemin. Jaemin and Renjun's moans mixed together as Jaemin pulled Renjun closer to himself, Renjun's fingers clenching and unclenching against Jaemin's chest. Jaemin shifted his hands to grip Renjun's ass as Jeno pulled Renjun in for a passionate kiss, wiping away the tears of pleasure and pain that were making their way down Renjun's face.

Jaemin groaned as Renjun's tight muscles clenched harder around his erection and he pulled down harshly so that their bodies were flush together. Renjun let out a cry of pain which Jeno swallowed up with opened-mouth kisses and Jaemin moved his hands to massaged Renjun's lower back as his ring of muscles clenched and unclenched around Jaemin, causing the younger to groan.

Renjun moved his hands up to grip onto Jaemin's shoulders in order to support himself as he adjusted himself, trying to ignore the pain that was spreading through his lower back. Jaemin moved his hands to rub up and down on his chest, tracing and pinching his nipples, causing the older to moan and rest his forehead on Jaemin's.

"Feels so good baby," Jaemin whispered the praises to Renjun as his hands started to relax on his shoulders, "You're doing so nicely, fitting around me so perfect." Jaemin placed a small kiss on the corner of Renjun's opened lips, soft noises coming from them.

Renjun's sweaty legs were pressed against Jaemin's hips, causing the two to stick slightly as Jaemin rolled his hips upwards into Renjun. Renjun loudly moaned out his name at the feeling of being fucked into, his chest rising up and down at his labored breathing. Jaemin thrust upwards again, Renjun barely moving down as he slumped his forehead against Jaemin's, moaning loudly at the feeling of being full.

Jaemin thrust upward harder than he wanted when he felt Jeno's finger's tease his hole.

"J-Jen," he stuttered, sweat dripping down the side of his face as Jeno pushed one of his fingers in, swirling around inside of Jaemin's heat. Jaemin moaned, his eyesight blurring as Jeno and Renjun pulled out of him before slamming back down at the same time. Jaemin gripped Renjun's hips tighter as he felt head of Jeno's dick enter in between his cheeks, his mouth opened in pleasure as Jeno gently pulled Jaemin's hips down onto him.

"Ah-a-ah oh m-m" Jaemin stuttered as Jeno filled him up and Renjun started to bounce shallowly on top of him. Jaemin reached his hands up, one grabbing the back of Renjun's neck as the older moved his hands to rest on Jaemin's waist, and one to grip onto the back of Jeno's head, he felt Jeno rock their hips together.

Jaemin felt his muscles clench tightly around Jeno, letting out moans and whimpers as pain settling in his lower back. Jeno's hand moved to turn Jaemin's head to the side, locking slick lips together as Jeno's hand placed itself on his stomach, rolling his hips to thrust into Jaemin again.

The sound of skin to skin contact echoed in Jaemin's ears as Renjun started to drag himself up and thrust himself down onto Jaemin at a faster pace. Jaemin felt like he wasn't going to last long at this rate as Renjun slammed hard onto him and Jeno pressed Jaemin's heat down onto his dick.

Jaemin couldn't manage anything else except for ragged breathes as the two boys rocked and thrust in and out of him, his head swam with the pleasure he was feeling and Jaemin couldn't stop the saliva that dripped out of the side of his mouth. His ass felt slick with Jeno's pre-cum and he watched as his own dick disappeared in and out of Renjun, pleasing the older as his mouth let out strings of moans.

"J-Jae feels s-so good, ah-ah-aH," Renjun babbled out and let out what was almost a scream as Jaemin thrust his hips up just as Renjun slammed down. Jaemin's ear filled with Jeno's grunts as the older began to pick up his pace and Jaemin started to struggle to breathe.