• Characters and Love Interest •

Start from the beginning

Takebayashi Riku

Gender : Male
Birthdate : 9th September
Zodiac : Virgo
Likes : Anything that benefits him and people he cares about
Dislikes : Someone who's really pushy and putting him under pressure
Personality : A real gentleman, responsible, a little childish sometimes
Facts :
- A cousin of the Yamauchi(s).
- He might or might not have a little crush on his friend, Mihime.
- Treats every woman really carefully, except for a certain girl that has made him uncomfortable.
- His mother's death were the reason why he's always respect womens.
- Probably knows more about Yukiko than her siblings-by-blood does.
- He thinks Leon's 'admiration' towards Yukiko is a lie. He thinks that Leon have a huge crush on Yukiko.
- Mihime really reminds him of his mother, interacting with her always calm him down.
- He's always trying his best to keep up with Aikyo's never-ending hyperactiveness.
- Once he's mad, his friends would fear him and leave him alone for some time, so he could calm himself down.

Yasuda Mihime

Gender : Female
Birthdate : 23rd June
Zodiac : Cancer
Likes : Tea, biscuits, music
Dislikes : Her father, her friends getting hurt
Personality : Deredere and Tsundere at the same time, patient
Facts :
- Her father abandoned her after her younger brother was born.
-Like Leon, she was also part of the orphanage of Yamauchi since the day  Yukiko found her sitting on a dark alleyway, crying.
- She and Yukiko were classmates back then.
-Probably the one who knows the most about Yukiko. Even more than Riku.
-

She always respected Riku's behavior towards woman, but she thinks he is too nice even with girls who bother him.
- She thinks Leon's prank is always funny and entertaining.
- At first she couldn't get along with Aikyo, but as time passes she realized that they actually have a good connection.
- She's quiet athletic because she were a junior gymnastics not so long ago.

Aikyo Cherish

Gender : Female
Birthdate : 27th August
Zodiac : Virgo
Likes : Almost all of the things that exists in this world
Dislikes : Someone who's fake
Personality : Lovey-dovey, optimistic, peaceful yet chaotic
Facts :
- Half-American, half-Japanese.
- Would hug you 24/7.
- Has a puppy face.
- She had a bad experience with her so called 'friends' once, so she's really careful when it comes to trusting somebody.
- Yukiko and Mihime helped her out on cutting ties with her fake friends.
- She's annoyed by Leon at first, but she's gotten used to it as time passes.
- She thinks Riku always worked too hard on being nice with all the girls, he needs to rest.
- Would do anything to protect her dearest friend.

And that's all of the characters for now! But there's probably a lot more original characters that will be coming in the future chapters, including the members of a brand new team I am making for the stories! For now enjoy!

• • •

Previews

“Isn't it just too sad for someone to be fighting alone?”

“Who exactly am I?”

“A shitty old man like you should just go to jail and rotten there rather than burden me like the shit you are.”

“What the hell are you fighting against? You can't be doing it all alone. At least tell me a little bit of it so I could understand!”

“She's really pushing herself as usual... That side of her has never changed since we were just six years old.”

“Have you... Ever know the feelings of killing someone? If you don't, then don't pretend that you know my feelings.”

“The person who extended their hand to me in my desperate moments... It was them. It will always been them.”

“There's time when you should just keep quiet and support your friends even when people may see them as a bad person.”

“I can't rely on someone for everything, there's gotta be something that I can be useful for.”

“Want to have a cup of tea to go along with you stressful work?”

“Don't you dare to harm them.”

“I don't have such a father.”

“Even when every humans turn their back on you and hating you, remember that I... I will always believe in you, no matter what happen.”

“I'm sorry... It's my fault that you got involved into this. I'm sorry. I'm sorry...”