Chapter 12 The Witch King and Bias

3rd Pov

Y/n the Dark Lord has the One Ring to rule them all but instead he had something in him. Due from the Witch Kings past he was a good servant. Since he was good he then decided to award him from his service. He then call him as he then rides on the fell beast. He then jumps down while kneeling to his master

Witch King: " My Lord..... What will the Witch King do?"

Y/n: " I have decided get an award by choosing your future wife."

Witch King: " Does that mean I could-."

Y/n: " Yes the Empire's land in the North will be yours. Now I'll be coming to Minas Morgul to meet all the girls who are Agarthans."

Witch King: " It will be done."

The Witch King flies back to Minas Morgul.
Y/n later on looks around Mordor as he then summons his own fell beast and flies to there. It was minutes as they both are here. In Minas Morgul. The Orcs,Uruks, and Trolls where rebuilding and fixing some walls while they portal the area. It was then some Orcs are with some girls who are the only ones that are Agarthans. The Witch King was looking under his helmet woman and girls who where part of his kin. He then took their mask and other stuff to reveal their face while the Witch King dislike them. He then looks one with something on her face as he then takes hers off. He sees her as a beautiful lady with nice skin, redlips, and her blue eyes. She then turn her eyes away from him while the Witch King looked at Y/n.

Witch King: " This one will be fine for me."

Y/n: " I see. You Orcs get her to her new chambers and maybe bring her a new outfit. Clean and fresh."

Orc: " Yes my Dark Lord. We shall make her good."

Y/n: " And don't kill her. If she escapes then try to catch her."

Orc: " Don't worry we will get her to her new chambers."

The Orcs took the woman to the Witch King's tower. As they gave her a new dress she crosses her arms to see she's a prisoner to this traitor. She tries to get out only the door was locked. She later then went to the window only to see a huge green aura. The woman then sighs only to be open by the Witch King. She was silent until he walks to her.

Witch King: " I never see a beautiful face for a long time. Tell me your name."

The woman was silent while looking at the other direction. The Witch King then grabs her cheeks while turning while she just look at him with no fear.

Witch King: " Your name."

???: " Bias......"

Witch King: " Tell me Bias have you ever heard me before?"

Bias: " ......"

Witch King: " Not a good talker. Well my Orcs will get you better food and you shall talk to me. Now I'll go but if you escape. There will be death."

The Witch King goes to the door while the orc guards locked the girl. Bias then hold her will while Y/n looks up in the tower to see her there. He seems maybe she does not get us to be with the Agarthans who joined him. The Witch King came down while he then looks at him.

Y/n: " She is very strong. I can sense her."

Witch King: " Mu Lord did I made a right choice?"

Y/n: " It depends. My freind. Your services for my is interesting. Tell me what purpose did you join me for?"

Witch King: " The future of Agarthans. My people develop weapons that could destroy my kingdom. That's they reason I join you. To prevent the world from destruction by destroying my culture and creating a better one."

Y/n: " I see. Witch King of Agartha. I shall revive your kingdom in the Imperial lands. The people here will join you. The land will be ours.

Ok that's it. Y/n ain't that heartless lord. He still gives his servants rewards from their hard work. So really the Witch King gets his own kingdom from the south.