PROLOGUE: Yeh Dooriyan...

"Sometimes it takes losing something to realize what you've had

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Sometimes it takes losing something to realize what you've had."

PREFACE:

Arnav had forcefully married Khushi on Payal-Akash marriage day for 06 months contract marriage by threatening her and when they had gotten RM everyone was shocked. The Raizada family said harsh words and Gupta's disowned Khushi but it was Arnav who defended her from both families' wrath. Though Arnav had promised to Khushi that he'll make her life hell but he was never mean or rude to her, even when alone. Outside Arnav always saved Khushi from both families' taunts and the inappropriate advances of Shyam by direct or indirect ways and inside their room's privacy also he would never misbehave with her. He never made her sleep at poolside; their sleeping arrangement was Khushi in bed and Arnav on recliner since day one.  He initially simply didn't talk much to her and neither Khushi would try to talk to him being angry for forceful marriage. Khushi did try irritating Arnav with her pranks or pick a fight with him so he'll throw her out, freeing her from the contract but never was too successful as he has his ways of backfiring those.

Then later on after two months of marriage they had actually started their married life quite blissfully with all about the contact marriage and anger forgotten between them. He however never lost his temper on Khushi, never insulted or manhandled her. About 15 days before of supposed contract marriage ending, she got to know about the reason of forceful marriage from Shyam when one day he tried to misbehave with her. He  her told that Arnav married her out of anger because he had lied to them having affair but Khushi had given him good tongue lashing despite her pain. Knowing what she did from Shyam, she had asked Arnav but he didn't reply and she didn't have the strength to hear his reply, hence didn't prompt him anymore. Over the time Raizada's had too soften up with Khushi but the Gupta's didn't and after that evening Shyam also started mending his ways because of his unborn baby making him realize his fault and he slowly stopped making any advance on Khushi as Anjali's delivery date approached.

On the last day of Arnav-Khushi's 06 months, contract marriage gets over, both the family get to know about it and were very angry on Arnav. They all apologized to Khushi who easily forgave them, Shyam too asked forgiveness and promising to have mended his ways so he too was also given second chance while Arnav wasn't even given a chance to explain himself. He was straight forward not only verbally abused by everyone for marrying Khushi but also accused of having affair with another woman. Actually, that evening NK came with photos he had taken of Arnav with a lady in a restaurant having dinner and giving a hug, which he had shown to the family as prove of his infidelity and said things over-exaggeratedly then it really was.