-INTRODUCTION-

Konnichiwa Everyone! So yeah, here is your cutest author

-drum rolls-

BWAHAHA peacejeon, muah muah.

So you are now here in the cutest shop in wattpad, charr. You probably went here to request book covers for your stories, right? You came to the right place. Welcome to Nana's Graphic Shop!

Yeah, because that's the main point of this shop and I'm here at your service to be your cutest editor at the same time writer as well.

I'm not pro or expert in making book covers but I will do my best to make the best and suitable book cover for your story, alright? [Gosh, nosebleed HAHAHA]

So  before you start requesting about book covers, let me introduce myself first. -Ehem, ehem-.

You can call me Ana (it's my real nickname). I'm already 16 years old and I've been here for 6 years in wattpad. I started writing 5 years ago and stoppped for 3 years. I just got back last week from writing because of the quarantine/lockdown.

I'm kinda good in making book covers and I used my skills to help my co-writers. Actually, I didn't think this first but it suddenly pops my head that Should I have my own graphic shop so the communication will be easy and my works could see too.

In real life, I'm an introvert person and don't really talk to others that much. I'm also an otaku, kdrama/jdrama lover and a kpop fan but I don't usually the typical fangirl because I'm a silent one, few just know it so yeah, that's my life.

I'm good in drawing too so maybe in that skills, I have good eyes and hand to make satisfying book covers.

So here's your chance to gain more readers and your stories be attractable; by requesting attractable book covers to your beautiful stories.

As your servant editor, I will make it better looking in others eyes so that they will have interest in reading you stories too. So, what are you waiting for?! Request now to the next chapters and see my works too. I hope you like it!

This will be the ending of my so long introduction people HAHAHA, welcome again to...

NANA'S GRAPHIC SHOP

---------------------------------------------‐------------------