He instantly looked slightly better. "Wait, Mione, don't you have classes, why are you here, what happened last night," He asked cautiously.

"You need a shower and some food and then i'll explain everything," Hermione responded and he flopped back onto the bed in protest.

"Can't you go to Sev and get me a potion to help or something." Draco groaned.

"No, firstly because he'll ask questions and secondly because you need to know what a hangover is like so you stop drinking like this," She answered trying to hide her amusement over his nickname for Snape.

Draco groaned yet again and tried to stand up. His knees gave way instantly and Hermione caught him.

"How about you just shower in your boxes and i'll help you out a bit." She said and he just nodded letting her lead him into the shower.

"Careful you're gonna get your top wet," Draco said as she turned on the shower.

"Oh don't worry, it's yours," She replied making him laugh.

He clutched his head and swore under his breath "Stop making me laugh, it hurts," he muttered.

Hermione ignored him and started pouring shampoo onto her hands.

Draco leaned against the wall as Hermione washed his hair trying to get rid of the smell of sick and alcohol.

"There, all done," She said as they stepped out of the shower. She wrapped a towel around Draco and helped him sit on the bathroom floor.

"Okay i'll be right back, don't touch anything," She ordered and he nodded slightly scared.

Hermione walked into the empty Slytherin common room and saw the makeshift kitchen Pansy was talking about. It consisted of a half-broken fridge, a small cupboard and dusty counter.

She searched through the food stash and returned to Draco throwing three chocolate bars, a couple crackers and a green apple on his bed.

She headed back into the bathroom and saw him picking at the bandage on his wrist with tears streaming down his face. "What happened, what did I do," He yelled, mainly at himself.

Hermione slid down beside him, comforting him, "Come on, you need to eat and then i'll explain," she said softly as she wiped tears off his cheeks.

She helped him into his bed where he put on his iconic grey trackies and a hoodie. He sighed and curled up in his bed closing his eyes.

He sat up immediately when he felt Hermione's soft lips touch his but pull away all too quickly. He moved forward to kiss her but she stood up laughing.

"Tease," he muttered scowling at her.

"Well I won't be if you eat something," she gestured to the food on the bed.

Draco picked up a chocolate bar and cautiously bit into it. He seemed even more hungry after eating and started consuming the other food she had brought him.

Hermione sat watching him as he ate. She could watch him forever, his blonde hair was still wet and all over the place but his eyes were alive and his skin looked brighter.

He finally finished eating he spoke "Can you tell me what happened now."

"Yeah, but only if you let me clean that up, she said tilting her head towards the bloody, bandages on his wrist.

He nodded and held out his left arm to her which she carefully placed in her lap. She carefully started to unwrap the bandages but stopped before pulling it off.