5 - I know I am falling for him... Until..

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"See, you're not even saying anything because it looks so bad." She told me sadly and walked back into the change room closing the curtain.

My legs were walking themselves, and all of a sudden I was in the changeroom with her.

"No, you are beautiful darling." I smiled. Not a smirk, a real smile. 

She blushed. I pushed her against the wall and kissed her, hard. I knew I was rushing things, and we were in a shop. I didn't care. I didn't care she was just human, I just loved the way her lips felt against mine. I knew I should stop but I couldn't.

I started taking her dress off. 

"No Damon, please." She pleaded. I could tell her body wanted to, but obviously her mind said different.

I nodded and walked out of the room, people were looking at me funny. Not long later Ellie came out with the dress in her hand. It was kind of awkward. I had never been in an awkward sitiuation in oh, forever.

I took the dress out of her hand and walked over the the cash register. There was a young lady standing behind it.

"We'll take it thanks." I told her.

She smiled at me, the flirty kind of smile. I would usually respond with a comment, but I didn't want to. Since when didn't I want to say something to a cute girl!? This is getting out of hand.

We were in the car driving.

"You didn't have to pay for the dress, but thank you." She smiled.

"I know, but I wanted to. Now do you want to stop for a bite or something?" I asked her. I was starving. I could of reached over to her and drank her dry right then. But I didn't.

"No thanks, can you please just take me home?" She asked. She seemed nervous. I didn't want her to go, but I didn't want her to know that.

"Okay, fine." I told her.

Ellies POV

I watched Damon drive off. I couldn't be around him. I was falling for him, and I knew no matter how hard he tried to hide it, he was falling for me too. I couldn't be with him, he was older then me. He was obviously the bad brother in the family, and he wasn't all that nice to anyone.

I walked slowly inside holding my new dress and thinking about Damon Salvatore. 

"Tell me you didn't just get out of DAMON SALVATORES car?!" Dan roared. Woah, someone was cranky.

"Uh, do you want me to lie?" I joked.

"ELLIE! Why him? Can't it be anyone but him! He has been here for like a week and already slept with half the town. Plus he's way too old for you." He told me.

"Slept with half the town? Pfft whatever. Also he's only 3 years older then me, not really that much." Why was I defending this? Oh this was bad, I thought to myself.

"Listen, just be careful okay? You know I'm just looking out for you Ell." He smiled.

"I know, and please don't ever stop." I hugged him. Dan and I were very close, since our mum left us and Dad's never home so yeah, it was kind of only us two growing up.

We talked for awhile and I lost track of time. It was 7 o'clock and Damon was picking me up in an hour OH NO.

I seriously ran into the shower, washing my hair, scrubbing my nails. Then I brushed and dried my hair so It was lightly curled. I put on dark blue eye shadow, along with mascara, blush and lip gloss. I jumped into my dress and stepped into small black high heels, they only had a slight heel, I'm not great with heights.

I grabbed a small hand bag, put the essentials in and I was ready.

There was a knock at my bedroom door.

"Yeah?" I called.

Dan opened the door. "Damon is downstairs waiting for you." He didn't look happy.

"Okay tell him I'll be down in a minute, almost finished." I told Dan.

"Will do. Well I'm going now, so will you be alright with him being in the house with you?" He asked. Oh I had to love him for being protective.

"Yes, Dan I'll be fine." He shut my door.

I fluffed up my hair and got a mint. I was tip toeing down the stairs because I was nervous. I hated being nervous. I heard Damon talking to someone.

"Look alright, she's mine so just leave it. No no Stefan, I am being careful. She just thought the blood in the fridge was for cooking." He told someone, which was obviously Stefan. 

I was at the top of the stairs watching Damon. He wore a long sleeved buttoned up white shirt, with black pants and shoes. His hair was the usual messy hair, which I loved about him.

"No I haven't bitten her yet, but I will and Stefan just shut up. She is my play thing and I'll try not to kill her, so you better be grateful for that." He hung up.

Oh my god, was he talking about me? I was terrified. Why would he be talking about biting me? And the blood in his fridge wasn't for cooking... Oh my god, is he some kind of freak?!

I slowly stepped backwards, but of course the stupid floor board creaked. Damon looked up, and smiled. Until he saw the look on my face, he knew I had heard him.

"D-d-damon..." I stuttered.

I went to turn and run back to my room but he was all of a sudden in front of me.

"I really wish you hadn't heard that..." He actually looked sad. 

Then everything went black.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! What do you think about the Damon POV? I wasn't sure if I should do it or not, but if ya don't like it please say so!

Did you like it?

Also votes and comments are much appreciated! And fanning also :D Just so I know you like it.

Thanks heaps,

Jazz