Chapter 1

"I told you so..."

"Okay! You were right *sniffs* ikaw na ang tama Alex!", sigaw ni Lindsey habang patuloy na umiiyak.

"Eh ba't sa akin ka galit ngayon ha? I tried to tell you that it's all a catfish"

"Catfish o hindi, minahal ko siya eh...ang sakit, ang sakit sakit"

Sigh. Ano ba 'to? Wala akong masabi eh wala naman akong idea sa mga bagay na 'to.

You see, Lindsey met someone from Twitter and he was from New York. Ang layo noh? Like how many miles kaya from Philippines to NYC? Anyways, after a couple of tweets they started dating. Lindsey is my cousin and honestly I am happy for her but the thing is, the relationship is questionable and ayaw ko siyang masaktan so I was against their relationship which doesn't really sounds like a relationship to me. They barely know each other, they are thousands of miles apart, and worse IT'S ONLINE! This person is not verified,  cannot be trusted with our fragile heart, and not certified loyal, honest and real. Hmp, I told her to forget about him pero hindi eh nagpatuloy siya for 3 months and where is she now? In my room, crying her heart out while si Mama ay nagluluto ng favorite dish niya para tumahan.

"Lindsey, as if naman iniiyakan ka ng lalaking 'yun kaya stop crying na", I said, trying to comfort her.

"Wow ha, that's really going to make me feel so much better", she said sarcastically.

I just stared at her with my OH NO DON'T YOU EVEN DARE GO ALL SARCASTIC ON ME MISSY face.

"Supportive mo talagang friend", dagdag pa niya and covered her face in the pillow.

"Soooorry, okay? I'm not good at this, at comforting people, but Lindsey", I moved closer and gave her a hug, "it wasn't worth it and you deserve better"

"Moving on from him won't be easy though", she says.

"Moving on wasn't always easy", I told her

A moment of silence.

"Thanks, aalis na ako kasi it's getting late"

"Sure ka? You can stay a bit longer if you're not still feeling fine, ihahatid ka nalang ni Mama", sabi ko.

"Huwag na, may lalakarin pa ako"

---

I'm Alexandria Mission. The surname does exist so don't question it. I'm just the average girl actually. I get straight A's in class and I try to be the loving and obedient daughter. I am well reserved. No man has ever stole my heart and I have no plans when it comes to boyfriends and commitments.

That's how everyone knows me as well. I was Alexandria the good girl.

Well... uh... all of those actually changed when I visited this specific site and stupidly falls inlove with a stranger.

Gosh...