Thirteen: Questions

Lucas's POV.

I was so nervous, Maya out there alone with that guy, she was not safe.

"Sit" one of the man ordered and I sat on a chair in the middle of the room.

"Friar, right?" One of them asked

"Yes" I looked down

"Look at me when I speak to you" the man kicked my leg and I put my head up.

"Where is Malcom?" He asked. I knew they were going to ask about that.

"I don't know" I responded

The man punched my jaw, I was bleeding.

"Liar!" He yelled "I'm going to ask one more time, where is Malcom Rhodes?"

"He.. He is not in Manhattan anymore"

"I didn't ask where he isn't I asked where he IS!" The man kicked me again

"I'm not sure... I think he might have gone to the west coast"

The man nodded.

"What do you know about his drug business?" He asked

"Not much" I started "only that he is a dealer"

I was lying.

"Tell us everything you know" he made a pause "NOW!"

"I don't know much, I swear, I know he is a big dealer and he closed a deal with some important mafia a few weeks ago"

"Well you'll be pleased to know that we are that mafia and we haven't received our payment yet" he smiled

Malcom dude, what did you get yourself into?

"Why are you interrogating me?" I asked and another punch in my jaw came out of nowhere

"I'm the one who asks the questions"

"We gave you two days, what did you find out for us?" The other man talked

"I wasn't able to reach him, he has a new phone and probably a new ID"

"I will send my people to the west coast" he started "and if we find him, we will rip his arms out, and if we don't, it will be your arms, am I clear?"

"Yes sir" I muttered

"Okay, then I guess we're done here"

*Meanwhile Maya's POV.*

"So, what's your relationship with Mr. Friar?" The man asked me, he was holding my waist with one hand and his face was millimeters away from mine.

"We're old friends"

"Then you must know Malcom Rhodes" he kissed my cheek, really close to my lips and I held myself back from puking

"No, I don't"

"You little dirty liar" he smiled mischievously and touched the wound before putting his hand on my ass.

"I don't know him!" I tried to set myself free from his arms but I couldn't.

"How come?" He asked

"Lucas moved to Seattle when we were in 10th grade I hadn't seen him ever since, I saw him for the first time in years like two weeks ago" I was so uncomfortable.

"You are such an insolent girl, you could use some discipline"

"Don't touch her" Lucas came out of the room, his jaw was bleeding and he was walking weird.

"Lucas!" I freed from the man's arms and ran to him.

"Lucas are you okay?" I asked

"Yes, are you?" He responded

"I am"

"They are free to go" one of the men who were with Lucas told the other man.

"Hm okay" he let us go

We got to the car and I hopped in the passenger seat.

"Lucas what happened? Who is Malcom Rhodes?"

•••••

Hiiiii loves!

3k? Omg ! Thanks soooo much!

Thoughts?

Ily