Birthday party - Bella Hadid

Start from the beginning

We came to a red light and next to us stood a car full of, if i may say so, hot women. Abel smirked and pointed his finger at me. I held eye contact with one blonde girl and sang: "So put your hands on my body and swing that round for me baby. You know i love it when the musics loud, but cmon strip that down for me, BABYY!" I smirked and pointed my finger at her. She blushed and giggeled.

I sat back down when the light turned green. She blew me a kiss and waved while driving past us."Okay damn save some of that for Bella's parteyyyy" Abel said. "Of course dude, who is gonna be there anyway?" I questioned. "Bro Gigi of course, Harry (Hudson), Zayn, Fai, the Kardashians, the Hadid parents and all the models like Taylor, Kendall, Vanessa, and last but not least your oh so dear friend Bellaaaa and like a thousand other peeps" Suddenly all the energy from before vanished and i got really nervous. "Wait you serious?" I mumbled. I gulped while thinking about my huge crush on the gorgeous woman.
"Dude it's her party what did you think you big idiot hahahah." he laughed so hard water came out of his eyes.
"I don't know man, I was thinking about us getting drunk and shit. I forgot her."

My anxiety slowly creeped back on me.
"Y/n chill, you are going to be okay, its your chance to you know, maybe talk to her, but for real this time? Without the rambling and stuff you did the last two times." Abel said. I nearly shit myself thinking about those embarrassing moments:

Flashback half a year ago:

I took a sip of my champagne while watching Abel on the dance floor.
"Hes drunk isnt he?" Kris grinned, "Yeah just a little" I chuckled. "So how are you y/nn (your nickname) ?" Kris asked while softly smiling. I gave her a genuine smile back : "Im not bad actually, ma."
" Thats good honey, I'm here for you if you ever need something." she hugged me.
"Thank you ma, but the only one who needs help right now is my dear friend." I pointed at Abel who was disturbing elderly people. "Go take care of him dear, we will talk later."

I kissed her on the cheek and jogged to Abel. "Woah dude cmon lets take a pause." I pulled him over to a seat and gave him water. "Oh hey y/n haven't seen you in a while, wanna dance?" Abel asked. "I think you should take a break, we will dance after." I said. "Yeah okay, by the way your lovergirl and the others are walking over to us right now" Abel giggled drunkenly.

My heart beat faster as I looked where Abel was pointing at and I nearly passed out. I took a chair from beside me and quickly sat down. I started to feel weak because of the wéëd, alcohol and well you know, my crush. "Hey Abel and y/n, having fun?" Hailey asked. "Yeah, well y/n isn't feeling so good at the moment." Abel smirked.

Now Gigi, Hailey, Kendall and Vanessa were smirking at me knowingly. "Whats wrong y/n?" Bella asked concerned. She kneeled down to me and put her soft hands on my forehead. "Uhhhh I uhm I don't ehm really know." I said trying to concentrate. I looked at her plump, angelic and soft lips and without noticing I moved closer to her. I heard the rest of the group chuckle while I was in a daze. "Ehm y/n why don't you and Bella go get something for you." Hailey said
" No no, I don't wanna bother Bells" I said quickly
"It's totally okay, I like to take care of my friends" she said smilling.
Oh well that shit hurt, I felt my heart stop and Abel looked at me knowing that that must've hurt.

"Sorry excuse me I have to go, sorry" I said
Sometimes I hated my friends, I mean I loved them but when they do shit like this that get's me hurt... not so much. They know I'm insecure af.
I jogged to the bar and sat down.
"One scotch please" I shouted over the loud music to the attractive bartender.
She gave it to me and told me it was on the house, she slipped her number to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"No no she doesn't want that, thank you" Gigi said sarcastically to the bartender. She took the piece of paper and shredded it in pieces (like my heart hahaha).
"Y/n, you know you're like one of my best friend, but what the actual hell are you doing after telling us you have a crush on Bella, you just go to next chick or what?" she said in a rather motherly tone.
„Dude I wasn't going to use it, she just gave it to me, now could you please just I'm not in the mood rn. I'm just gonna go." I said
" Y/n, she's oblivious to what happens around her, she doesn't know about you having a huge crush on her..."

Present
We arrived at a club in New York they rented and gave our car to the valet. Abel and I walked inside, I didn't wanna see Belle but my heart had an other opinion.
"Abel, Y/n, hey my guys" Zayn said
We greeted the boys with a short handshake: Zayn, Fai, Travis and Harry.
„I'm gonna go get a drink for us, you stay her" I told Abel
I walked inside the club as the music got louder. I sat down at the bar and ordered a scotch and Abel a beer.

„Well hello stranger, haven't seen you in a while" Bella said smilling
My heart jumped when I saw how beautiful she looked. She had on a black silk dress.
I laughed and hugged her. God I missed her, holding her, the feeling and her scent.

„Hey Bells how are you?" I asked kindly

„I'm good, what about you?"
„Oh, uhm I'm okay." I answered
I looked around not knowing what to say.
„Oh sorry if I'm disturbing you or anything-„
she said unsure of me being all nervous.
„Well I should head back to the boys and give Abel his drink" I quickly said
„Oh of course, tell him I said hi. See you later Y/nn"
I gave her a quick hug and went back to Abel.
As soon as I was alone again I let out a puff of air I didn't know I was holding in.

„What's got you all worked up? What happened? Why where u gone so long" Abel asked
„I ran into Bella, sorry, heres your desperados beer" I said
„Andd... how did it go?..."
„Terrible, she said hi by the way.. I think she wanted to talk I don't know. I kinda... yk... uhm... cut her off and told her I had to bring u the drink" I knew he was going to be pissed at me.
well
He kicked me in my you know uhm: private parts?
„ Ufff you son of a bitch, what the fuck was that for?" I asked aggravated.
"Ur such an idiot, ur ducking in love with her and everytime u see her u treat her like shit. God, everytime Gigi blames me, comes to me and lectures me about how she's hurt and shit" he said
Oh
"Sorry dude, I wish I could control it, I'm just in my thoughts and then I think about past experiences and I just get caught up." I apologized. I knew he was only looking out for me.

We went to the girls, congratulated Bella and celebrated her birthday.

"Okay people listen up. First of all let's give it up for the birthdayy girllllll!! And let's sing." Everybody yelled and sang her the happy birthday song. She was blushing real hard and thanked everybody
"Now, we have someone who would like to sing a song for the birthday girl. Y/n Lupont everybody!" the Dj left the stage and I climbed up. I gave him a handshake and positioned the mic at my "rather high" height.

"Alright, Isabella, or shall I say Bells, thank you for always looking out for our friendgroup and everything. I hope this counts as a present: the song which was actually the reason we met when we sang it together at a karaoke bar. Oh and by the way: ghis is my only gift, so appreciate it, it's a once in a liftime opportunity." I smirked
Everybody laughed and she looked at me fake annoyed.

I sang as I walked around the mini stage and invited Bella on stage and gave her a microphone. God I loved this song. Not the song really, just the meaning behind it. And singing it on stage with her. It was better than every show I ever had.

As we ended the song, we walked to each other and smiled like dumbasses.
I hugged her and looked at her.
Our faces were close. Really close.

Before I knew what was happening I had leaned in and kissed her while smiling dumbly. The people went crazy and I thought I heard Abel and Gigi saying: " Finally, goddamn this girl"
I smiled into the kiss and god I had a whole zoo in my stomache.
"Why did it take you so long" she asked with her cute smile.
God I had her

(A/N not proof read, I'm really tired. Hope u enjoyed x)