3

Liked by perthppe, ohm_thitiwat, and 219,992 others

numberx9th I decided to personally use my own Instagram from now on. No more only work related post and I'll post more photos like these from now on. Cheers!

79,920 Comments

perthppe welcome to the ig world Phi Kao!

bb0un damn this guy just had to clarify right now lol

^prem_space what do you mean by clarify?

^bb0un you didn't see the whole trending topic on twitter? Kao just flirt with some boy the moment he start playing ig lol

^number9th shut up, Boun!

^ohm_thitiwat don't forget to come to the celebratory night tonight all! and @perthppe too!

^perthppe roger Phi Ohm!

^numberx9th yes yes, no need to nag at me more, you have already spammed my inbox...

Kao sighing, he forgot that he have dinner with fellow actors on his new movie tonight. He also forgot to remind his manager this morning. Then he sent a quick text to his manager saying he will go to the celebratory party tonight and no need to pick him up because he will drive his car.

***

Liked by prem_space, bb0un, and 982,291 others

numberx9th last night celebratory party of #BelievingMoon movie.

87,921 Comments

ohm_thitiwat you left me out again! tell me when you all wanna take pictures so that I can participate!

^prem_space it was because Phi Ohm was busy talking with the director :D

^numberx9th next time I will take a selfie instead

^bb0un damn your sarcasm savage part Phi Kao!

perthppe I have coerced cooheart to accompany me to the party but he refused Phi

^cooheart shit Perth! Don't just mention my name everywhere >:(

"Damn Perth, stop! What are you doing commenting like that!?" asked Earth to no one in particular. Mainly because he is in his room alone and his irritated to Perth doesn't seem to fade. He decide to rant in the group chat the four best friend have been using instead.

shit perth! what the heck!

Sam
huh? why are u mad this beautiful afternoon, bunny? 

Perth
well I'm just trying to make my best friend get laid

Fluke
oh no

damn you, I don't need your help
and who said about getting laid?
when you're also single?

Sam
he's right perth, its not your place to match-making
but phi kao look so hot :*

Fluke
easy, don't be more mad earth!
you know perth is dumb sometimes..

well, most of the time he is dumb

Perth
glad to know my friends are all praising me so highly..
anyway! from what I observed last night party...
phi kao looks suitable with you earth, just saying..

thanks for the information, duh
but seriously he just knew me since yesterday
 and no way in hell interested in me -_-

With that sent, Earth decide to relaxing himself on the floor and post a picture, rather than sitting around grumbling about that damn Perth Tanapon Sukhumpatanasan.

Liked by sammy_3008, numberx9th, fluke_natouch, and 37,982 others

cooheart breath in and breath out, Earth, no need to mind the annoying pest called Perth Tanapon Sukhumpatanasan :)

Comment has been disabled

An hour just passed, and he did realize that Kao liked his last post, but he just ignore it as if its not really happening to him. If people ask whether he admire Kao, he would say he like the other works, his movie, his series, and mostly his face. Who doesn't admire the handsomeness of Nine Noppakao Dechaphatthanakun?

Just when he want to get up from sitting on the floor for too long, his notification sound from Instagram sounded.

.

numberx9th wants to sent you a message

.

Earth froze for 3 minutes, literally 3 minutes long. Then he click on the notification.

numberx9th
sawaddi, Nong Earth, right? Perth just now tell me to message you.

.

Earth wants to kill the boy named Perth Tanapon Sukhumpatanasan more than ever now!

.

to be continue

.

.

a/n : so how was it? I think this is the last update for today :) 3 chapters on the first day! a record indeed for me, but this story is fun to write so I'm excited. Thank you for reading :)

- junijunipers -