𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

Start from the beginning

the boys didnt seem like they were getting convinced at his cry of innocence.

wooyoung turns to look at the king who was grinning "why is it my fault?"

hongjoong only shrugs before skipping his way inside, followed by the rest as they all leave wooyoung outside— dumbfounded.

the lilac runs, flowers swaying heavily as some of its white petals falls to the ground.

"what did i do?!"

༺❀༻

the whole ride back to the manor could only be described with two words.

awkward.

and tense.

jiyeol and seonghwa were both sitting opposite from eachother, on the opposite corners of the said carriage they rode.

the raven haired had his eyes glued outside the small window, gray orbs trained at the passing trees and houses.

the girl could only fidget with the small blue flower that had fallen from her hair. the petals of it was smooth against her fingertips as she gently caressed it.

the flower she held was called a forget-me-not. jiyeol noticed that it was the same flower yeosang had tucked in by her ear and it was the same flower that decorated most of her braid.

they reach the manor in silence. jiyeol opens the door and stepped out first, the general following soon after her.

she bows politely at the coach, thanking him before it leaves the manor's premises.

seonghwa walks pass her, the ring that was now settled in his finger glistened underneath the lamp posts that led to the entrance of the house.

he opens the door as jiyeol silently trails from behind him. the general suddenly stops in his tracks, the girl barely having enough time to stop.

seonghwa turns to look at her as the door shuts from behind "im going to sleep now, you should too. it's been a tiring and rather... eventful day. goodnight" he heads upstairs, his steps echoing in the empty house.

jiyeol only stands in the foyer, watching as the raven haired disappears from her sight.

well then...

she sighs as she also went up, heading toward her room in the opposite wing. the halls were dark and silent, jiyeol turning grateful that she had taken the tour the other day or else she most probably would get lost.

she reaches her chambers soon, flicking the lights on as the whole room got illuminated thanks to the bulb at the center.

jiyeol quickly freshens up, hanging the wedding gown properly on her closet as she changes into a pajama set. she honestly preferred these rather than nightgowns.

the girl carefully takes out the flowers out of her braid and gently untangles it, brushing her fingers through the silky strands of her brown locks.

her long hair falls down wavy, landing just in the middle of her back. she turns to grab the brush tucked inside one of the drawers and takes it, facing the vanity mirror after.

she frowns ever so slightly, scooting closer to her reflection. with her free hand she reaches for her roots, seeing that a silvery-white was already peeking out.

"maybe i could buy some hair dye when we visit the market" she thinks out loud.

the girl slightly shakes her head before proceeding to brush her strands. after doing so, jiyeol then bundles the flowers together, separating out the tiny blue ones in a pile.

she flicks the lights off and opens the lamp on her bedside table instead.

laying flat on her bed after, her limbs were sprawled all over as her eyes stayed wide awake, staring at the dimly lit ceiling above.

jiyeol closes her eyes for a second before opening them again.

she wasnt anywhere near sleepy.

the girl jolts upwards, jumping to her feet as she reaches for the door. jiyeol makes her way outside, meeting with the dark hallways once again.

her feet softly trailed down the stairs, keeping her steps minimal until she reached the library.

jiyeol lights up the fireplace first before searching the shelves for a good book to read.

after finding one that sparked her interest, she settles herself in front of the fireplace, grabbing a blanket and a pillow on the way.

the book she grabbed was laying in her lap as she reaches a hand forward to feel the warmth that radiated from the fire.

she spots the silver band that rested on her finger, the single diamond in the middle shinning as the cackles of the fire gave out an orange hue.

jiyeol sighs at the sight, her shoulders slumping down. the memory of the day her life changed sudden pops into her mind.

a fireplace was also involved that day. what would have happened if i wasnt the one that tended the fire? if i didnt bring in the fire wood?

she shakes her head.

i wouldn't change what happened if i can... because if i did, i wouldn't have met san, yeosang, jongho and the rest of those boys.

jiyeol sighs once again, her face forming a tight smile. she dismisses her unwanted thoughts away as she grabs the book in her lap and opens it.

she momentarily got lost-- lost in the world the book held. the ink printed on the parchment amusing her as she reads from page to page.

a giggle erupts from her, hand reaching up to subtilty cover her mouth.

"why are you here?"

seonghwa's been posting often lately and i feel attacked every time ;-; can woo feed us wooyoung stans like hwa feeds seonghwa stans