Cabir came with the bag and offer his hand to support me, as he led me to the car outside.

I clutched my stomach as another contraction hit me. Cabir helped me to get inside the car and ran to the driver sit as fast as possible. I tried to calm down, but the excitement and fear consumed me. I wish Manik were with me. "Are you okay?" Cabir asked, looking concerned about me.

But I couldn't helped myself as I snapped. "Do I look f*cking okay?"

"Sorry."

By the time we reached hospital, I get another hit.

Cabir raced to inside to get a nurse, as I tried to take my breath. I angled as the nurse wheeled out the wheelchair. She and Cabir helped me to sit back on the chair and wheeled me into the hospital.

I'm glad he was with me, but I would have feel better if Manik was attending me now.

He wanted to inform, you denied!

As if Cabir read my sense and looked at me intensely. I avoided his gaze. "I have to inform Manik." Like he didn't already. Looking at him surprisingly I shook my head.

"No. You don't have to." I am in pain and still being stubborn not to tell Manik that I am about give birth to his child. Cabir helped me up onto the bed.

"He didn't have do what?"

I groaned. I knew he did then why the use of telling me like he didn't already. "What can I do?"

My anger got me. "F*ck! Ah... f*cking stop this pain." I hissed. Manik and Cabir looked at me with a horrified expression like I came from some different planet. Why the f*ck this two idiots attending me? "F*ck!"

Doctor walked in and examined me.

"It's time. The baby is coming." The nurse hand me the mask quickly and I placed it over my face.

I let out a yell as the contraction came again. "Okay. Now. I can see the head. With the next contraction you have to push, Nandini." I nodded as the urge to push hit me.

I held Manik's hand tightly as I pushed hard, screaming along. I push with all my effort until I hear the soft cry.

I saw him! My baby. I felt salt on my lips, and realized I was crying also.

Nurse walked over to me with him. "It's a boy." Smiling to me as she placed him in my arms.

"My son?" I whispered.

"Our son." Manik growled beside me, and the nurse flinched a little as she looked at Manik frighteningly.

Manik vision was fierce as he warned me not to mess up anything and then focused his gaze on the little one's face. He smirked slightly that felt like smile to me. Manik turned his eyes to me, and i felt like I was get caught stealing the candy. "He's handsome." Nodding his head like he was in agreeing with himself.

I smiled. But couldn't make out what to say, his eyes were dark and intense. I almost wanted to touch him instead I held my son tightly, couldn't fall under his trick.

The nurse left us alone after helping me attending my son, asked Manik if he could take care of his son, because I needed to rest. He offered his arms without questioning and the nurse transferred him to Manik's arms. I watched Manik as he went to sit on the couch.

I closed my eyes, feeling exhausted. I barely could function that I let myself to drift off to sleep.

****

Manik

A week later, I and my family sat in the living area of my mansion, all happy to see their grandson, Sahanj.

Sahanj Malhotra!

They all cleaved to the name, as Nandini preferred it from all the name they selected, not even bother to tell her that it was me who choose the name, like it didn't matter. Like hell it did! I suggested the name in first place and now they were getting the all credit from Nandini.

I growled, my hands clenching into tight fists, as they were pretending to ignore me.

And no one means no one can ignore me! I was watching them like hawk, when Nandini's eyes found mine. My gaze shifted to her, watching her glowing face, but seemed to be tight line as she gave me 'not important' look and turned to joined their conversation. Sit was me or she really got sexier after giving birth to my child.

My eyes roamed her body, taking every inch if possible.

Hmm!

I groaned mentally as my eyes stayed on her breast, it got bigger. Oh man! I shifted a bit to adjust my erection.. F*ck! The urge to take her and be inside her growing the every f*cking second, but not the time, she just gave birth to Sahanj.

Enough!

I cleared my throat as loud as possible that everyone eyes were on me now, looking little shaking up. Good. "I think you all need to go, as the time is ticking." I said without any emotion. Everyone mouth fall open. "See you all in few weeks. Or months."

"Manik!" My mom gasped, shocking at my outburst. "This is no manner to talk with your family."

"Like I care! You get to see my son, Sahanj, and that's all you all are getting. For now." I emphasized the word 'my son' just to let Nandini know that where she stands. My eyes didn't left her for a second, and I could tell she was struggling to crack out on me. But I warned her, one wrong move and she would be doomed. "So don't need to waste time. I and Nandini need rest."

""You've got be f*cking kidding me?" Mukti snarled at the same time.

I glared at her. "Did I ever?" I looked at Ayesha, after the birth of my son I let her come to help Nandini, gesturing her to take my son away to the room. And she did what I said. Then I walked to Nandini, offering her my hand, dared her not to disobey me. After few seconds, she slightly too my hand, and stood up.

"Good Night. Hope, you all will find your way to the door." I saw them from my corner of eyes as I walk to the stairs, Cabir shook his head in amusement before leading them to outside.

"I can't believe that he just kicked us out." Aliya shockingly asked.

"He is right, though." Dhruv agreed. "A man and his girl needs privacy." Aliya glared at him, and Dhruv smirked at her. Oh hell! What the hell is going on?

"You know you didn't have to behave like a bastard." I turned my focus to Nandini as she referred me as bastard. I raised my eyebrow, still defiant.

"I.am.a.bastard. Don't you know that yet?" I forced her closed to me, as she struggled against me.

"Leave me alone." She snapped.

"Not even in a hell." With that I scooped her into my arms and walked upstairs.

"Manik!"

I mentally laughed. "Cool down tigress. I am just messing with you, I not even started and you got scared already?"

Smirking, as I helped her to stand up in front of her door. The old one!

She shivered as she came to stand here again for the first time after I took her here few weeks ago.

Scared little thing. 

-------------------

Hope you like the update. Thank you. 

Love,

_D. A