Shaking my head, I grabbed the hand that was on Tsunas shoulder, lacing the slightly rugged fingers with my own, sqeezing myself in between Sakura and Tsuna.

"Hey, Kura-chan, didnt you say you were gonna sign up for a club after school?" I tried to change the topic, which thankfully worked as her glistening brown eyes sparked up.

"Oh right! I totally said i was gonna do that, what club should I join? I bet theres a ton of fun ones! Maybe basketball or volleyball? Ohh, what if I joined the kendo team?!" Sakurs began to rumble, going off in her thoughts which she was now speaking out loud.

Turning to Tsuna, I was greatly held up a thumbs up. Smiling, Tsuna gave my hand a small sqeeze as if to say thank you, in responce I gave my own sqeeze before responding to one of Sakuras random questions.

+++

"Class we have two new students." Sensei spoke after clapping a few times to gain attention.

Suddenly, all eyes were on Sakura and I who were standing up front next to the teacher as she continued with our introduction, "They just moved to Namimori so make sure youre kind toeards them, okay? Good, now Sakura-chan and Haruka-kun, would you mind stating your name and one fact about yourself?"

Nodding our heads, Sakura was the first to speak up, "Hello, my name is Kim Sakura and I love being outdoors and playing sports."

A few "so cool"s and "so do i"s went around the room before it went wuiet as all eyes focused themselves on me now. "My name is Kim Haruka and I can say the alphabet backwards."

Nodding once, I turned to look up at the tracher who sweat dropped at my chosen fact. "Thats nice, its a pleasure to meet you both. My name is Shiba Shinoa but you can call me Shiba-sensei. Sakura-chan your seat is beside Kei-kun," A boy with black hair raised his hand with a small shout of 'thats me'.

I watched at Sakura walked up to the empty seat beside him, the two exchanged a few words before the girl sat down.

"And Haruka-kun, your seat is right beside Hana-chan," Unlike with Sakura, no one rsised their hand. However, a fimilar face followed by a loud click of a tongue gave away axactly who the person was.

Although I havent met her as of yet in this world, I knew that the girl glaring at me was Kurokawa Hana. Although she wasnt as important towards the plotline, she sure made an impression due to her noticable disgust towards seemly every being of the male gender.

Unlike in middle school, her wavy black hair was shoukder length and pinned out of her face by a small pink clip. Her dark eyes sqinted as she continued to glare at me even as I walked slowly towards the desk beside her.

Not breaking eye contact, I raised an eyebrow before nodding towards the seat beside her, my hands in a small surrendering guster.

After a few seconds, the small girl let out a heavy huff through her nose before looking away. Not wasting a moment, I shuffled into the seat before turning towards the front were sensei was now writing down some simple addition problems while explaining how to solve them using the apple method.

It wasnt long before I grew bored. Looking around the room I observed my fellow peers.

From what I can see, Kyoko, Tsuna, and Yamamoto arent in this class. It was just Hana, Sukura, myself and about 27 others, none of which were mentioned in the manga or anime.

After about 30 minutes of observing everyone, I was bought back by a worksheet being placed on my desk. Scanning over the sheet, I saw it was an addition and subtraction assignment. It was fairly easy, only 10 problems and we had to use circles to show our work.