The Quest

Y/N stood there with her eyes wide, she then closed them and said  "Prove to me that you truly love me",  "What does that even mean?" He asked confused
"It means to show me that I AM special to you and that I'm not just one of your hook up girls when you're horny!"
"Well how am I supposed to do that?! You should already know that you're special to me y/n.."
"Well I guess you'll have to figure it out on your own, and you only have a week" you said before walking out of his office. (Yo what is it with me and these dramatic exits lol 😆)
——————————————————————
The day before the end of the week
——————————————————————
*all agents to the challenge room*
You and the girls were hanging out in the break room together playing videos games and eating popcorn when you all heard Midas speak over the intercom. As you girls were heading to the challenge room you thought of what you told Midas Sunday. 'Wow I guess he really doesn't care about me..?' You thought looking down with a frown. "Hey you ok?" Maya asked concerned and laying a hand on your shoulder.
"Yea I'm fine....hey do you still have the feels for Midas?"
"Umm no I stopped when I realized how much he loved you."
You looked up quickly to face her "what do you mean "love me" ?"  You asked
"I mean like it's obvious about how much he likes you, he's like different around you.."
"Well I tested that theory, I told him to prove his love to me by the end of the week if he actually did love me.... but he hasn't and tomorrow is the last day of the week." You said looking down again. Maya just looked at you with a sad expression "don't worry I'm sure he'll do it sometime soon, either tomorrow or today!" She said trying to cheer you up and it kinda worked. Y'all finally reached the challenge room and walked in. Everybody was in their seats already and just stared when y'all walked in especially Midas he seemed angry with how late y'all were. "You girls are about 10 minutes late!" Midas said irritated "wow how slow were we walking lol" we all laughed "this is not a laughing matter!" Midas said getting angrier.
"Chill golden grim reaper"TT said as we walked to our seats. I snickered at the name.
"And what's so funny agent L/N?!" Midas said giving you a death stare
"Oh umm nothing...." you said feeling your face heat up.
"Ok so the agents that were here on TIME" he said glancing at y'all making you giggle "have already received their tasks so you can go on and head out."
Peely, meow, Brutus all left the room, it was just you, Skye, Maya, TT, and Midas in the room with an awkward silence.
Midas broke the silence by saying "you all did good on your last mission but another just came up.." he said drifting off and he read through the files.
——————————————————————
After he assigned everybody their task
——————————————————————
You were the only one left without a task to do and you were confused.
"Can agent Maya, Skye, and TnTina leave the room, I have to discuss agent Y/N's task in private.
You don't know why but your heart started to beat rapidly and it felt like you were having a panic attack. The others left and you and Midas were alone in the room together.
"Agent y/n you have a very special task to do..!"
"What is it?"
"Well all I can say is that you have to use this clue to find other clues that'll lead you to the end of your task, you should finish around tomorrow night.." he seemed nervous a bit.
He handed you the first clue and you read it.
"The place when you first realized you were in deep love." You gasped as you immediately knew where to go first!

There's that and I hope you liked it. I'm terribly sorry for the long wait I just needed to recollect myself and put my thoughts together. I had also lost my passion for writing the story and is starting to loose my feels for Midas. The updates might be slow from here on and I'm very sorry for that so plz don't hate me lol! Remember to stay safe, spread kindness,and be happy! 💝💖