I GOT INTERNET WHOA HOO, and new schedule •-•

Ok guys and gals and nonbinary pals or what ever you are, I have internet so i can finally  post now that I have internet, because of the new update I sadly could not update my drafs so I am very behind on updates, again I am so so sorry I could not update but I will be updating with maybe two storys I will definitely try to get the undertale one up and hopefully will get the other one up and posted, I do plan on making a part two of the gravity falls one, again I will try to update more often considering my mom got three months free of internet with her new plan, so that is my plan I will be updateing my storys on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays and posting when it is done, but I will not be posting any time this week.....maybe but I do have to update my phone and orginize the space and update my apps, thanks again for being so forgiving and understanding with me and im sorry for the quality of this book and how short it is, hopefully that will change, thank you for being the best readers I could ask for. Stay home. Stay helthy.
YOURS TRULY
~Miss Rosie
P.S: ive changed most of my social media to  Author Trash so I might be changing my name for a fresh start, so should I? Also made this pic not that long ago cause i was proud of that heart i made also inspired by a quote