We get outside and she is speechless turns to me and says “ That is a rather large car but very classy and luxurious I approve I see you went on a spree my dear where did you go .”
I tell her we only went to Valentino and explain my personal connection to him and the fact that I didn’t spend a cent on the Amex at all today as Dekker bought lunch for us, she seems impressed and says lets go in and have a look at these beautiful dresses. She loves them all even the more revealing ones which surprised me I also told her I have some new dresses being sent from Italy in blue .

I head upstairs to shower and get ready for the night knowing that grandma will send someone up to do my hair and makeup I just put on my under garments and a robe and chill in my room, until I hear a knock on the door I get up and let the beautician in time to get pretty.
Looking in the mirror at the finished product I am very happy my hair is swept to the side in classy tousled mermaid waves with Smokey eyes and light pink lips with my eyes outlined to make them really pop, I turn to my closet and get very pretty royal blue lace mermaid gown once dressed I go and get my silver stilettos and I’m ready for the night.
My grandma walks in and she tears up when she sees me “ Oh Ella you look so beautiful just like your mother, Dekker is here darling I think I can trust you both to send him up here “ she says I turn to her and say “ Grandma I think I should let you know that as of today Dekker is officially my boyfriend we talked today and realised we both had feelings for each other so we decided to give us a chance at a relationship please don’t go planning our wedding just yet.”
She smiles and tells me she is very happy for me kisses me on the cheek and walks out. A few minutes later there was a knock at the door I was in my closet so I called out come in the door opened and I heard someone walking around my room I walked out and said sorry was looking for accessories. Dekker turns around and froze I took this opportunity to take in his appearance he was wearing a nice black suit with a satin royal blue tie in a word he looked freaking hot especially with his cropped blonde hair spiked . “ Wow Ella babe you look absolutely breathtaking.” He said I walked over and gave him a light kiss as not to ruin my makeup. “ Thanks honey you don’t look so bad yourself.” I go over and get my phone and take a couple pictures of the two of us together one of him kissing my cheeks and one of us kissing then a nice one of both of us in our formal wear with the help of my massive mirror. He steals my phone and sends then to himself after entering his number in my phone under spawn of Satan I can’t but laugh I then quickly compose an email and send the pic of us in mirror and the pic of us kissing to all our friends in a big group chat. And set the pic of him kissing me on the cheek as my background on my phone. Not five minutes after I sent the email my phone was going crazy I decided to just do a big group chat with Dekker this time.
I answered the phone with Ella and Dekker’s house of bliss how may we help you ?
Conrad: So you and my cousin huh bout time missy.
Ella: Hey Davenport give me a second I’m going to conference the rest of the crew in.
Ella: Everyone here?
Elias: here gorgeous
Clem: here girly
Odette:  Oui I’m here mon Cheri
Alistair: here princess
Lachie: here Elliebean
Conrad: and I am still here so cute photos guys is Dekker there Lei?
Dekker: yeah I’m here Con I finally got my girl and I could not be happier.
Ella: aww baby I am happy to.
Odette: I am so happy for you bebe Dekker that is my sister do not hurt her or we will hurt you.
Alistair: Hey O that’s my line but what she said bro.
Lachie and Clem: we are soo happy for you Elliebean.
Conrad: Dex I am happy for you cuz I know how long you have wanted this and I really am …
Dekker: Con don’t even sweat it water under the bridge cuz
Ella: O I talked to Uncle Val today I was in his shop trying to find something to wear tonight and next week found and amazing dress but didn’t have it in blue I called him and he is sending me some out next week and after speaking to the shop manager he told him my purchases were already taken care of over $30.000 apparently my money is no good in his stores.
Odette: Bebe that is amazing he has always been like that with us you should know that by now missy we are his Principessa’s.
Elias:  Dekker I may seem like a dick but that girl next to you is very dear to me like a sister even if I flirt with her it’s all harmless so look after her.
Dekker: Guys without going into everything over the phone I won’t hurt her I care very deeply for her ask Conrad.
Just then there was a knock at my door it was the maid “ Miss Ella your grandmother would like me to let you know guests will be arriving soon,”
“ Ok thankyou please let her know we will be down in a moment I am just finishing up a phone call.”
“ Of course Miss.”.
Ella: Hey Guys we have to go the guests will be arriving soon Love you mwah.
They all reply with love you to then they were gone.
“ So ready to face the enemy “ Dekker just laughs “ come on babe I will be by your side the whole time.”
We walk down the stairs together and my grandma is there directing the caterer’s and wait staff.
“ Oh Ella you two look great together .” then grandpa walks in “ Ella sweetheart you look phenomenal and you both look wonderful together I hear congratulations is in order you two now Mr Mc Crae  this young lady here is very dear to us so we are trusting you with the most precious thing in our lives take care of her.”
I get teary eyed and walk over and hug my grandpa “ I love you Grandpa and Grandma thankyou for everything you have ever done for me and I can vouch for Dekker he has been a complete gentleman all day.”
The the doorbell rings here we go.