Chapter 16 I'm right here, don't be afraid

Start from the beginning

"I wasn't mean to spoil your secret between Yuzuru ,

Obviously, Akira doesn't know what happened to me since Angel keeps him away from talking to me. Luckily for Akira, Angel is absent today.

I feel my breakfast is at my throat already. My whole body is numb and ice cold.

"Meg, are you alright? You look pale!" He worries.

"Ak.. Akira, I'm sorry that... You don't know, but I will start shivering when I hear his name." I murmur. I can throw up in the classroom if I just talk a bit longer and a bit louder.

"Oh, I'm very sorry. Do you need some help?" He said, then realized it was the exact same moment like last time.

"Akira, thank you." I say." I really need to go to the restroom right now. But I can't feel my feet."

"No problem."

The next thing that I remember is that I am flying in the sky, surrounded by Akira's strong arms and be protected by his chest. There is a swirl of warmth in my heart. Red and hot. We are so close that I can feel his body temperature, Akira is so warm and bright. I feel peaceful in his arms.

"Thank you, I will be fine from now." I say when he drops me at the front of the restroom.

"It's fine. I will wait for you." He replies, with a bright smile.

"You might not want to see me after I come out." I warn him and go in the restroom.

The sourness of the vomit makes me even want to throw up more. There are tears around my eyes because vomiting. My abdomen feels sore from using a lot of energy to throw up. 

I arrange my hair, wipe my tears, gargle my mouth. I don’t like to throw up but when I feel very uncomfortable, I will vomit in order to make myself feel better. This time, I totally forget the feelings I had before I throw up, well I guess for only a couple of hours. 

When I came out from the restroom, Akira is still standing there waiting for me. 

“Feels better?” He shows concerns to me, obviously.

“yeah…” I answer weakly.

“I’m sorry, I will watch my words more carefully next time.” He apologizes. 

The magical thing about Akira is that even though he often screws things up, but he can always fix the problem, and even to help to bring up a wonderful solution. His name fits him perfectly. Warm, brilliant, shiny, and guiding. Every time I am with him, I feel safe with him; as long as he doesn’t offend my pride.

That time. I feel my stomach is jumping up and down again. I feel like I am going to throw up again, even though there is nothing in my stomach. I coughed heavily that I can barely breathe. I chock in between coughing and breathing. I fall to my feet and struggle to live.

Tears are streaming down my cheeks and all my face is pale because the lack of air. I cover my mouth to stop my saliva dripping. I can't hear a word from teachers, friends and Akira. But then I feel a strong and firm embrace around my arms. 

“It’s alright.” Akira says. “I’m right here, don’t be afraid.”

The tears change into something warm and sweet. I stop shaking and the frustration of no reason seems to be forgotten. The anxiety turn into tranquility. My mind is like the ocean with the salty moist wind and Akira’s words echo in my head. I feel a sweet syrup is pouring on my half withered heart, quenching my heart. Calming every single part of me, he helps me up. 

“Megumi,” He started. “Don’t worry. I will be beside you.” He gave me a big smile.

His smile rescued me from the misery I have been facing for 2 weeks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok~ i wrote some parts that I really want you guys to read  so just enjoy~~~