𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Hence our next stop at New Orleans. "So where to next?" Kai asks as we get out of the cab, "um to the compound to see the originals?" I say a bit confused, "no Thea where are we going after this." He chuckles grabbing onto my hand, "mm, well we could go to LA I heard that Zayn Malik is visiting." I smirk watching his face twist into one of disinterest, "you're not funny Thea." He says dropping my hand, as I begin to laugh, "oh my god I'm joking. I would never leave you." I tell him, stopping to wrap my arms around his neck, "you sure, not even for Zayn?" He asks, "well I mean...especially not for Zayn." I tell him leaning up to kiss him, "now come on, I have a good feeling about this." I tell him and he grins, "you know it'll actually be nice to see klaus again." He says making me turn to him, "aww is that a bromance that I sense?" I tease making him scoff.

I don't even hear what he says next as we walk into the compound and I lock eyes with a hauntingly familiar pair of brown eyes. My mouth drops, "Kol?" His eyes widen in obvious disbelief, "Thea?" Scarily in sync we break out in smiles as I run and jump into his arms, wrapping my arms and legs around him. He hugs me so tight that if I were a human he'd probably be crushing my some of my ribs but I hug him just as tightly. "Oh my god, I can't believe that you're alive." I say as my eyes begin to water. "Nor I you." He whispers. "Aaah I see the two of you have reunited." Klaus hums as walks into the compound.

"You-I watched you kill yourself." He says in disbelief after I get down, off of him, "and I watched my siblings steak you." I reply, "had I known that you were alive I would've come for you." He whispers to me making me smile. "Ahem if I may, Kol have you met this lovely fellow." Klaus says pushing an uncomfortable looking Kai forward, "Kol this is my husband, Kai." I introduced watching Kol's face fall a bit. "Husband?" He asks looking between us, "yeah, you know when two people get married they become husband and wife, you're not becoming senile with age are you?" Kai asks a bit hostile making Kol glare at him as Klaus snickers from behind.

"It was a lovely wedding, I got to walk her down the aisle and all, I have the pictures if you want to see." Klaus adds holding his phone up, as Kol's jaw clenches. "Um we're actually here to see Freya." I interject not wanting any fights to break out. "Right well I can take you to her." Klaus nods, "wait a minute darling, since you're not a witch how about the two of us catch up and your husband can talk to Freya, if that's ok with him?" Kol asks turning to Kai with an incredibly fake smile, "sure." He shrugs sending me a smile before shooting Kol a glare. "Great, come on darling we've got lots to discuss."

Kol and I ended up talking for hours, it was weird but nice, I felt like that 18 year old girl again, it literally felt like nothing had changed between us. "I watched you, you know." He says after a second making my eyebrows furrow, "the day you killed yourself, you didn't know it but I was sat there with you, I cried with you and begged you not to do it, but you couldn't hear me I was trapped and helpless on the other side as I watched you plunge the steak into your own chest. I'd never felt such a heartache as I sat there and watched the life drain from you. I begged and prayed that by some miracle you'd be able to see me or that you'd be able to spend your time on the other side with me but you didn't, you were gone and I had never felt more alone." He tells me teary.

I put a hand on his cheek as I wipe his tears, feeling my own fall, he pulls me into a hug and I just stay there in his embrace for a moment enjoying the comfort that it brought me, Kol was special to me he was my first love, and so he'd always be special to me, I mean I did love Tyler but it was weird the love I had for Kol was different it was a true and meaningful love. "You're special Thea Gilbert, you were the first person to truly care for me unconditionally." He smiles as he pulls away from the hug, our faces dangerously close, "you're special too Kol Mikaelson, you were the first person to actually see me." I whisper before he leans forwards getting rid of whatever little space we had between us.