A rude awakening.

Michele's pov
It was late as Michele got off work cold and late. She grabbed her purse and headed out of the bar's door. A few minutes later she felt like she was being watched. She turned around only to see three guys she had seen at the bar earlier. "Hey pretty lady! Where you goin?" She looked behind her again and walked faster,so did they. One got so close that he grabbed her coat and pulled into an arm lock. "Cmon guys I've got her!" He was big but skinny. She kicked her leg back hard into his shin. "HELP! Someone please help me!!!" She cried as the men dragged her into an alley. "Shut up stupid b****!" He struck her in the face and pushed her against the wall and pulled her pants down. she closed her eyes and just waited. Then she heard a familiar mans voice " hey a** holes! Let her go!" The guy who pulled my pants down laughed and went to talk to him. "CRUUUNNNCCHH!! Thump. " the guy went down and the others ran away. He ran towards me and picked me up. "T- thank you." Was all I was able to say before blacking out.
I awoke with the sound of a man laughing. Fear ran through me as I remembered last night. I was in a bed I didn't recognize and my shoes were off. The cover pulled over me was red and black. I pushed it off and stood up careful not to make a sound. My shoes were by the door, I grabbed them and tried my best to open the door quietly. As I tip toed out the door he came out. Markiplier his tall muscular figure with stubble and his pink mustache on his smiling face. I stood there like an idiot staring at the famous you tuber that rescued me last night.
Mark's pov
"Look at you guys playing with the boxes like a looooser!" " Where are you mark??!!" Minx yelled at him. "CREEEAAKKKK!" The door of the guest bedroom slowly opened at the outside. "Looks like sleeping beauty is up. Be right back guys!" Mark got up pausing the game of prop hunt, he opened the door and stepped out there she stood with her mouth gaping open staring in disbelief that I was here. She had light red hair with pink streaks and an avenged sevenfold shirt on. " Markiplier?! Why am I in your house?!" She practically screamed at me. " Don't you remember last night? you were getting attacked by those a** holes." I could see that she was still scared that I had saved her from those lunatics. Out of nowhere she just ran up and hugged me tears running down her face her head resting against my chest. " Don't cry please don't cry." I stroked her hair trying to get her to calm down.
Michele's pov.
I didn't care any more if he was going to think I was crazy I just ran up and hugged him. His strong arms wrapped around me my head resting on his toned chest. He started stroking my hair trying to get me to stop crying. He lifted my face to his making me stare into his perfect chocolate eyes. " Don't cry. Your to beautiful to cry." As soon as he said that his lips got dangerously close to mine. " Don't cry please." He whispered pulling his lips closer. I could smell his minty breath as if he was chewing gum. Then he pressed his soft lips against mine. First I tried to pull a way but he held on to me tighter so I just gave up and kissed him back. Our lips moved in sync for about 30 seconds until his phone rang. "Shut up nurse!" I had to laugh. He looked back at me and smiled noticing that I had stopped crying. " I knew that would work." He said smiling. He held out his hand and I grabbed it following him to his room. ( whoa hold up akima here don't think any thing dirty you pervs😝 but don't worry that will come soon.)
Marks pov.
I could still taste her lips as we walked in to my room. She sat on my bed as I unplugged my head phones. "Hey guys I'm back! And guess who I've got with me?" " The queen of England ?" Yami said jokingly. " No stupids I've got Michele with me. You know sleeping beauty." I turned around motioning her to come say hi.