Of course, Haley had to go all out and wear this gorgeous two-piece velvet set. A tight pink top and a fitted skirt to match but then she just had Converse on and little makeup.

She pulls anything off, to be honest.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Haley when's the party start?"

"It started thirty minutes ago, we can leave now." she looked up at me.
__________________________________

Haley pulled up to the prettymuch house and we wasted no time rushing into the house. Haley jumped into Zion's arms and they kissed for an awkward minute, for me at least.

They stopped and Zion gave me a fist bump. "What's up Lil' lady, feeling any better?"

Haley smacked his shoulder but I waved her off. "It's okay Haley. Honestly Z, I'm still pretty upset. Haley brought me here to get my mind off of...it."

They both gave me a smile before Zion dragged us to the alcohol table, filling up three cups of beer from the keg. Haley gave me a smile before walking off with Zion so I found a couch to sit on and sipped at my beer.

I did this for a good hour, drinking what little beer I filled my cup up with then went back to fill it up again, and so on and so forth.

I finally managed to not be a bum though and moved my way to the dance floor, swaying my hips to the music every once in a while. Not having anyone to dance with though, is awkward.

Come Get Her was blasting through the speakers, girls we're dancing upon their boyfriends and best friend's while I danced alone, still feeling embarrassed.

But you know what, I shouldn't be embarrassed because I'm hot Goddammit and it's that trash's fault for making me feel like absolute garbage.

So I let my body run free and move whichever way it wanted to, letting my hands roam over my chest and hips, feeling amazing.

I was in my moment, not giving a fuck about anyone but then I felt hands tug at my hips, pulling me back into someone's body. "Don't worry baby, it's just Brandon."

Shit. I have had the fattest crush on Brandon since forever, whys he dancing with me?!

I replied back with a "hey Brandon" and then went back to dancing. Brandon pressed my hips harder into his, making me feel every movement he made along with mine.

It was obvious he'd been drinking as well because I could smell the faint alcohol in his voice. I wasn't ready for what he did next though. Brandon brought his head down into the crook of my neck, grazing the skin with his lips.

God were they soft, it felt amazing. His arms wrapped around my stomach with his other hand holding my waist in place. And the feeling of his lips kissing over the bare skin of my shoulder, it all felt like a dream.

He flipped me around and instantly brought his lips to mine. "Come on." he tugged my wrist, pulling me upstairs.

Brandon pushed the door open, to his room I'm guessing and hoisted me up to wrap my legs around his waist before he kicked the door shut.