Hybrid>Brandon Arreaga

A/n- Smut warning ⚠️

___________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I was grabbing chips and a soda to settle down in my living room and start a movie. Usually, I would have my boyfriend Brandon with me, but he said he had some business to deal with in town.

I made my way to the couch and grabbed the remote, ready to turn on Netflix when the front door slammed open. My body brought me to my feet as I made my way to the door.

The confusion was written all over my face when I saw the front door still closed, looking as if no one had bothered it. That was until I felt something flicker past me, the wind tossing my hair around.

I backed up, terrified when my back hit something or someone. Relief washed over me though when I saw it was Brandon.

"God! Brandon don't do that to me." I sighed out.

Yet he looked different. Blood covered his jacket and white button-up, dripping from his teeth onto the wood flooring. His iris's lined with a golden yellow, illuminating the dark.

"Baby?" My voice whispered out.

Brandon made a long stride towards me, pressing my body further into the wall.

"You're scaring me," I said, swallowing the lump of nerves in my throat. Brandon growled at me.

He brought one hand up to my throat, gripping at the skin, closing my airway.

"You're not the man I fell in love w-with." My voice choked out, grasping for any air.

"I'm no man y/n." His lips were inches from mine. "If you only saw a half of what I've done to that town y/n, you would then agree with me." Brandon seethed out through his gritted teeth. His eyes continued to hold that glowing fire.

"So what're you going to do to me then?" I whimpered.

Brandon brought his mouth to my neck, letting his teeth pinch at my bare skin. He placed his other hand to my waist, digging his nails into my hip.

"I'll just have to fuck it into you." Brandon breathed out, biting at my earlobe. "Break you until you learn to stop calling me a man." he finished off.

"Dominate you. Is that what you want darling?"He questioned, his hot breath fanning over my lips. Brandon finally brought his lips to mine, suffocating me with a kiss.

I moaned my answer out, feeling him pull from my mouth, pricking my lip with his canine.

Blood fell from my lip, falling down my chin, running to my neck. He ran his tongue from where the blood ended all the way to my lip, sucking on it until my lip began to swell.

His big hands hoisted me up by the back of my thighs, vamp speeding us down the hall to our shared bedroom. My body was thrown into the mattress as I watched Brandon climb onto me.

My top was torn down the middle and from my body, Brandon brought his tongue roughly up to my stomach and over my breasts. He lapped his tongue over the bite on my lip, kissing it before he leaned away. His shirt joined the remains of my shirt on the floor, as did my shorts.

"You've got to learn to keep your mouth shut y/n." Brandon let out, gripping my thighs as he moved his head in between them. I could feel his hot breath fanning over the inside of my thighs...

His grip pried my legs apart, seeing me soaking through my panties already. His lips wet, connected with my cloth-covered core, leaving me to suck in a harsh breath. My panties were pulled to the side, letting Brandon's fingers toy with my wet folds before he slid two in and pulled them out, bringing his fingers to his mouth and letting his tongue suck up my juices.

This time, he ripped my panties off, throwing them god knows where then shoved his fingers back inside of me.

"Fuck! Brandon oh my god!" I whimpered out.

All while pumping his fingers roughly in me, he brought his mouth to my clit, peppering it with small kisses before he attached his mouth to it and began sucking.

I cried out in pleasure, clawing my nails into his shoulder. I threw my head into the bed, pressing it against the pillows.

Brandon continued slipping his fingers in and out of me, leaving me clawing at the sheets and whimpering.

I was close, Brandon could tell I was close which is why he took his fingers away and flipped me to my stomach.

My wrists were pinned behind my back, bunched together in one of his hands as I felt him slide his length slowly into me.

I hung my mouth open, letting all my shouts and moans free.

"This will make you think twice before questioning me, right!"

I could feel his groan out as he pulled my back against his chest.

I felt his tongue lick over my collarbone, still continuing to thrust into me. My juices were sliding down my thighs, making a wet spot on the sheets.

Brandon brought his lips to my jaw, suctioning to it to create multiple bruises.

I've had him rough but never angry and rough. But I'm not complaining.

My orgasm came back and ripped through me, releasing everything I had onto Brandon. His followed seconds behind, releasing into me.

Once he had finished, we stayed with my back to his chest, his head resting on my shoulder. We stayed like that for a few seconds before I felt him slip out and lay down.

I followed behind and cuddled into his chest, having him pull the cover over us.

"I'm sorry about being so rough love." Brandon apologized.

"It's okay B, it wasn't all that bad." I said.

"I love you y/n."

"I love you to B."

And that was the last thing we said to each other before falling asleep.

A/n-I am so sorry this took so long. I don't know if anybody was really expecting it, but just in case. Here it is, enjoy!

Wc/1031

xoxo-Jozlyn:)