Like it's said, you get to know the real self of your lover by living together. I didn't take Lauren to be this type of a kinky person but we have been making love like a lot recently. She is just really passionate about it and I am not complaining about her dominant side. I love the way she loves me. Still waters really run deep. We had our first time just after our marriage, so we didn't do anything wrong. And if you ask, yes, we had the sexiest saxophone solo ever from Careless Whisper playing that time. It was so magical!

A week later... At Jasmine's work...

Lauren just won't let me work properly, she just keeps messing with my head even here. I begged her to stop texting me when I am at work but she doesn't care. Glad I was about to leave for today when I got a text from her. 

From:

My dorky wife: Babe, would you like to go stargazing with me tonight? I would love to tell you something there...

To:

My dorky wife: So you are basically asking me to go on date? Laur, we have had like millions of them, would you ever get tired of them? Okay, okay. I will go on another date with you.

I was afraid to agree with going out with her because I knew she wasn't feeling well these past days but let's give it a shot.

That night...

When I got to the place Lauren texted me, she was already waiting there. Oh, so a huge meadow, she is so romantic, I see. I quietly started walking towards her in hopes that she wouldn't notice me. She was turned from me, looking at the sky and I couldn't help myself but to check her back up and down. I facepalmed myself for staring once again before I gently wrapped my arms around her waist, kissing her neck from behind.

"Baby, stop." She giggled feeling me on herself. I just know all her sweet spots where she is ticklish.

"You want me to stop loving you?" She just rolled her eyes. "Anyways, I am here. So, what did you want to tell me?" She didn't say anything, just threw me down on the grass like she wanted to perform a touchdown. That moment, I couldn't hold my laughter anymore, neither could she. Everything felt just so right with her. We just stayed laying on the grass, looking into each other's eyes.

"Damn, you are so beautiful. I am forever grateful to your mom and dad for making you. I am forever thankful to God for picking you for me. I got so lucky that you are into girls too.

"Jasmine? Do you want to know the truth? I-I think that I was always gay, well, bi but still. I had been noticing girls before I met you but I was afraid of coming out because of my religion. I was sure that my family would hate me for the rest of my life then but I couldn't hold it in me anymore. I was dating guys just to use them, use them as my cover up. None of them were able to make me feel like you. The shivers and sparks you make me feel everytime you touch me. Your beautiful ocean eyes, your rich long brown hair, your heart of gold. I fell for you Jasmine, so hard. And I am still falling."

"Oh...well, that's not a surprise. The way you dress most of the time - flannels, snapbacks, cuffed jeans. The fact that you love skateboarding as well. Let's be real, hot girls might be gay or bi. Laur, never ever feel ashamed of something which is not your fault anymore. I am still beyond proud of you coming out and see that people are so supportive of us so far. You don't even know but since I joined your fanbase, I have been noticing the fact that you can turn even straight girls gay. You are just this powerful, honey."

"I know you know it...but I am gay just for you.  And let me tell you that I am so lucky that someone this beautiful like you is one too. I just don't get one thing. How can you still withstand me? You have to find me annoying after all those years."