Niall: (Cheery) Hi Denise! He got sick of me and wanted-Harry? What're you doing here?

Denise: (Nudging Harry) Buying flowers for a special someone by the looks of it, ay?

Niall: You are going on a date?

Harry: Something like that...(Coming to realisation) Hang on...what the hell are you doing here and why have you suddenly got a kid?

Niall: (Matter-of-fact, holding a straight face) Well. He is my son.

Denise:(Retreating back, her face screwing up in disgust) Niall, no! You are like my little brother, don't make me sick! This is my son, Theo, and I am Niall's sister-in-law.

Harry: (Casual) What can I say? It's a small world.

Liam's house [Niall&Liam&Zayn] 6.58pm

Niall: (Rushing through the door) What is so urgent that you called me over? (Noticing the worried look on his face) Fuck. It's Louis, isn't it?

Zayn: ...and Harry

Liam: (Speaking quickly as they watch Niall pace around the room) So basically Louis called me earlier and said he needs to change therapists and I-

Niall: Hold on..What the fu-?

Zayn: (Pausing Niall) There's more you need to know. Listen to Liam.

Liam: (Speaking even faster than before) I told him it might be a good idea if it means they can focus on their...well-them. He said he needs to tell him 'the truth' tonight and he said he doesn't even know if he will see him again after this! He seems scared. I am fucking scared.

Niall: (In thought, reflecting on his exchange with Harry in the flower shop) Fuck. We need to go and find them?

Zayn and Liam: (In unison) Wait wha-?

Niall: (Interrupting them both, pulling his keys out of his pocket and running out of the door) Now.

Niall's car [Niall&Liam&Zayn] 7.00pm

Niall: Where the fuck could they be?

Zayn: (In thought) Try Harry's house, maybe he-

Liam: (Cheerfully) I am about to save the fucking day! Simon requested that me and Louis keep each other on find my friends so if-

Zayn: (Rolling his eyes) You mean Louis and I?

Liam: (Defensive) Sorry that we aren't all English teache-

Niall: (Agitated) Shut it-both of you. Liam, tell me where Louis is.

Liam: (Triumphant, smirking at Zayn) In his house.

Louis' house [Harry&Louis] 7.02pm

Louis: (Sitting in an evidently over-sized sweater,awkward) You are five minutes late-you said you would be here in twenty minutes at 6.37 and it is-

Harry: (Smiling fondly) Well I had to pick something up along the way.

Louis: (Furrowing his eyebrows) Alcohol? (Hopelessly chuckling) We are both going to need it after I have told you what I need to.

Harry: Tell me.

Louis: Go and get whatever you picked up first.

Harry: (Stubborn but playful) Not until you tell me.

Louis: (Moody) Fine. So I think I need to see a new therapist. (Watching Harry's face drop) It's just that what happened the other day wasn't right. If you are my therapist, we can't be friends. I want to still be friends.

Harry: (Heartbroken) Are you just going to pretend that the other night didn't happen?

Louis: (Uncomfortable, changing the subject) So what did you pick up along the way then?

Harry: Louis, we had-

Louis: (Becoming teary) Look-just leave it. (Demanding) Show me what you brought over.

Harry: (Picking his nails anxiously) It really doesn't matter. They were just some tulips. I thought we were going to talk about-

Louis: (Ignoring him) I have always been more of a red roses guy. I am a bit feminine sometimes. (Whispering dramatically) Don't tell anyone or I will kill you.         

Harry: (Tears beginning to cloud up his vision) Louis, stop ignoring this. I thought you were going to tell me you loved-

Louis: (Frustrated) Just leave me alone! I tried to save our friendship by pretending it didn't happen and by telling you I need a new therapist! I tried to save our friendship.

Harry: (Disappointed, as he is turning to the door) You tried to save your pride.

Niall's car [Niall&Liam&Zayn] 7.00pm

Niall: (Seeing Liam's mouth wide open) Well, what're you waiting for? Let's go.

Liam: (Pointing to Harry, who is covering Louis's doorstep in petals whilst uncontrollably sobbing) Too late.

Zayn: Fuck.                                                                                                                                                                    

QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER: Why do you think Harry was so confident that Louis was going to tell him he loved him?