"Oh, I think I do," Edward replied, causing them both to laugh, "But you needn't worry, my love, because I feel the same way about you. You are the only one for me. It doesn't matter how many whores I bed, you are the only one truly for me. You are the only one who shall remain by my side no matter what. The woman I will die in bed beside as I take my last breath. In my unexpected reign, you are my constant, Nora. My lover. My friend. My family. The one I trust most and above anyone. You are a part of me as I am a part of you."

"You are my family, Edward. My chosen family and you're right, no matter what we do, we shall always forgive you. And just know, my love, if you happen to die before me, just know that I will never love anyone the way I loved you. No one shall ever replace the part of my heart that belongs to you."

Edward smiled, cupping Nora's face in his hands. "You are what matters most to me, Nora. You and our children. I hope you know that." He confessed and Nora nodded.

Nora stared at Edward, deeply into his eyes. "I love you more you could ever know," She whispered softly, just before she found herself leaning forward.

"And I, you," Edward wrapped his arms around Nora, wasting no time kissing his lover.

"Mother," A voice called out, snapping Nora out of her thoughts.

She turned her head, sighing when she saw that it was just Lizbeth. "It's time," She informed her and Nora nodded, despite feeling uneasy about her daughter marrying Henry Tudor.

She always thought she'd be happy to see her children marry, but not at a time like that.

"You seem to have been thinking about something. What was it?" Lizbeth asked her curiously.

Nora forced a smile on her face as she shook her head. "It was nothing," she lied and Lizbeth seemed to believe her.

Later on, in the gardens of Westminster Palace, Lizbeth stood with her mother, her sisters, and Maggie, wearing her wedding dress.

It was nearly identical to the one her mother wore to marry Arthur Neville, but even more revealing. She wanted to piss them off and so she would, by dressing like what Lady Margaret would say looked like a common whore.

"Today, you will marry the king of England, my love," Nora spoke up, placing a hand on her daughter's shoulder.

"In a dress, fit for a harlot," Cecily commented, causing Lizzie to turn to her younger sister with an annoyed look.

"Was that necessary?" Lizzie complained to Cecily, who didn't seem to care what anyone thought in the slightest.

"No, but it's true," Cecily pointed out as she shrugged her shoulders, "You look like a harlot, Lizbeth. Lady Margaret and Henry won't be happy about it."

"Do you think I care what they think about me, Cecily?" Lizbeth asked her sister with an attitude, "I don't care what any of them think of me, nor will I ever."

Nora looked down, sighing in defeat when she saw the way her daughter balled her hand into a tight fist.

  "You must contain your rage and your hatred, my daughter, just for this day and you will end up right where you need to be," Nora assured her daughter, holding the girl's hand to comfort her, "On the throne beside the King of England."

   "I will, Mother. He is my enemy and so is his mother. No matter what they say and no matter what they try to do to woo me, I will always remember that they are the enemy," Lizbeth explained, a genuine look on her face, "I will fight them both within my marriage until my brother finally rises up and ends the Tudor reign once and for all. Only then will I be happy."