Gran-Gran looked at me and smiled sweetly .

-Well, daughter, your grandmother and I leave for you two  can continue your  talk, as long as you tell us after what happened in Starsight-my mom said.

-Okay, mom-I complained one last time before they left.

-Sorry, my grandmother must have told you something strange about me. -I said to Jorgen, lowering my head and quite flushed.

-Not at all, in fact is what I wanted to talk about.-He said in a calming voice.

Jorgen POV

So I explain to her everything, from how I had made bread, to the slugs.

Except that i was cytonic, I would tell her later.

-Yes, i miss a lot -she said, a little surprised.

-I know.

Spensa POV

Then we continue in silence.I didn't remember the bedroom being that far away!

-Umm, Spensa- he said.

-Yes?...

-I was wondering if you... um, if you'd like to, I don't know, umm, ever go out together?  To eat or something?- He said, quite nervous.

-Yes, um, whenever you want! -I said.

-Tomorrow, at 7 in Alta Park?

-Yes, of course!-I said.

-Okay - he made gun  hands, visibly uncomfortable left.

But before i grabbed his arm, he pushed him away and tiptoed kissed him.

-Okay?

-Okay- He smiled and left.

I entered, and the girls were waiting for her, that they had gone to pick up M-bot.

-Hey, Spensa!You're okay! -Said M-bot.

-Hello M-bot!, And I just want you to know that I'm sorry, for everything that happened. I was human. I run away. And I left you. I'm sorry. It won't happen again.

-Okay, as long as you get my ship and lots of mushrooms,-M-bot said. Although for my  po int of view, he was not entirely satisfied. -Okay- I said.

At the end of the room was Doomslug, asleep.

-I think that because of my statistics Kimmalyn, Sadie and FM,  look at you with expectation. Right, I remembered. I have to tell them  about Jorgen.

-So ...?- Said Kimmalyn.

-Well...- and i tell the girls about the kiss before going to Starsight, and what just happened.

-and the worst thing was that you  denied that you liked him! - M-bot said.

-So ... what are you going to wear? -Kimmalyn said

-Erm ... I don't know," I said.

-Have you ever been on a date? -FM asks

-No.

Have you ever worn a dress? -Sadie said.

-No.

-This girl needs our help- said Kimmalyn.

At 6 o'clock the next day the girls start .First they put a multilayered purple dress on her skirt. It really suited her. It wasn't hers. It was from his mother. It was the dress she had worn on the first date with her father. That made her more nervous. She had to go to Gran-Gran's house, since her mother had left the dress in Ignea.

Then they put on some blush and eyeliner. And lipgloss .

Before they start with  her hair, Spensa warned the girls that her hair was impossible to untangled.

-The Saint  always says: nothing is impossible.-said Kimmalyn. Instantly, Sadie took a notebook out of her pocket and wrote it down. She still had the  habit.

They tried a lot. At the end my  hair looked good, it took half an hour, but it was untangled.

10 minutes before the date, i was ready, but i never went on a date.

While I put on some sneakers, in this case of Sadie, who was the only one who fit the same, I asked them:

-What I should do? 

-Be yourself! And if he doesn't like you like that, you leave it.-replied FM.

-It's a basic rule. And although I like the Spinface, it is true.-said Kimmalyn.

-The what !! ?? she exclaims, quite confused.

-The Spinface!- Kimmalyn said,- like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "It is your callsign along with Jorgen's." It is like your couple s name.

-All the skyward fligth uses it, by the way-said FM

-For real!? - Spensa said, quite surprised.

Then i left. It was on time. Weird .To be me.

I really hope Jorgen like me . I did not want to leave him.

Hi! Here Soficeal!

Sorry for being absent, it's just that I have a lot of homework and exams, and that exhausts me a lot.

Although of course I am also distracted sometimes ...

YOUTUBE, KINDLE, TIK TOK and NETFLIX

I plead guilty!

haha ok no

If I have a spelling error let me know, and if you have any constructive criticism, it will be accepted with much love:) 😄

love u guys