Sweet

EUNHAE POV

It's been 2 days since I'm having fever.Suho oppa always visit me and sometimes he'll bring some foods or fruits for me.He's a sweet type of person.He always make funny jokes to make me happy.I'm grateful that I have someone who is caring like him besides my parents and my
said that he'll bring me to the shopping mall.I don't know why but I'll just go with him.I wore a blue white shirt with my leather jacket and black jeans lastly I wore my black boots and handbag.I heard a knock from downstairs which I guess it's him."Eunhae,Suho is here for you!"omma shouted."Okay.."I went out and walked downstairs.He looked so handsome wearing his black shirt which printed "COOL KIDS" and red and black varsity jacket.With his black jeans and red Nike shoes."Um..aunty,I'm taking Eunhae to the mall and  I promise to bring her back safely."he said."Okay..I'll go to the kitchen now and enjoy your day..the both of you."omma said and left."Should we go now?"Suho offered his hand."Yeah..let's go."I held his hand and he took me to his car and off we go.

We arrived at the mall 30 minutes later.He quickly went out and open my door."Kaja!"he linked his arm with mine which made me blush.I don't have any idea why but it's so sudden.We entered the mall and wow they were so many people here."Where do you want to go first?"he asked."I don't know..I'll just follow you."I answered."Hm..should we go and have our lunch?"he suggested."Okay..come on!"I said excitedly.We went to a restaurant and took our place.The waitress came with a menu book in her hand and put it on the table."What do you want to eat?"Suho said as he flipped through the menu."I'll have chicken chop and orange juice."I ordered."Okay,you sir?"the waitress asked."I'll have fish and chips and apple juice."he ordered.The waitress got our orders and left."Do you have a boyfriend?"he asked."No."I shook my head.He seemed to be more relaxed when I said that."Eunhae,where do you want to go next?"he asked again."Hm...molla."I shrugged."Let's go to the clothes store,I'll buy everything for you."he suggested."You don't have to do that,oppa."I rejected."Gwenchana..it's my treat."he said again."Well,okay.."I agreed.After a few minutes,our food came.

"Let's eat!"he said cheerfully.He's so cute.We ate and silence wrapped us."Okay,I'm done."he said minutes later."Me too.Let's go,oppa."I stood up."I'll pay first."he walked to the counter and paid."Alright,done paying.Let's go to the clothes store!"he put his arm around my neck.I blushed and just followed him.We entered the first store."Choose any clothes you want."he ordered.I nodded and started picking what I like.

SUHO POV

Today,I'm going to treat her like a princess.She can buy anything she wants because I'm going to pay it for her.So,I just waited for her to finish choosing the clothes she wants.I secretly looked at her while she's busy choosing her clothes.She looks so happy and her smile resembled a bit of Hanna.Oh,how I missed the time when we're together..but now,I think I'll move on.I hope Hanna is the one.

"Oppa,which one is beautiful?"she snapped me out of my thoughts."I think the blue dress is beautiful."I answered."Should I try it?"she asked."Yes."I nodded my head.She went into the fitting room and changed.She came out later."Oppa,how is it?"she said as she looked at herself in the mirror.I was stunned because she's so beautiful!"Oppa?"she questioned me."Ah..ne?You..you look so beautiful."I stuttered."Chinja?"she asked again."Ne."I answered.She went into the fitting room again and changed to her own clothes."Okay,oppa.I'm done choosing my clothes."she said and showed me the clothes she chose.3 tops 2 dresses and 2 jeans.I paid for it and we left the store.I'm thinking of something sweet..hmm..how about jewellery?I thought to myself."Eunhae,let's go to the jewellery store."I said to her.She obeyed and followed.

"Hello,sir.Can I help you?"one of the worker said."Um..hello,can you suggest me some nice necklace?"I said to the worker."Okay,this way sir."he lead me to some necklace display."Hm..what should I get for her?"I mumbled to myself."Who are you buying for sir?"he asked."My.."I looked around afraid if Eunhae will hear what I'll say.She's at the earings and braclets display so I guessed she can't hear what I'll say."Girlfriend."I whispered and pointed at her."Ah..I'll suggest you to choose this."he took out a beautiful heart necklace.It's silver in colour and has some diamonds on it."Hm..I think this is nice."I looked at it."I'll buy this."I said."Okay,sir.I'll come back in 5 minutes."he brought the necklace away and left.I went to Eunhae."Oh,oppa.What are you buying?"she asked."Something special.."I replied."For someone special."I continued."Who is that someone special?"she asked."Secret!"I smiled and went to the counter.

EUNHAE POV

I saw Suho oppa buying a necklace.It seems like he already have a new girlfriend.Well,I'm happy for him if he has one but my heart suddenly felt sad and broken.I glanced at him and saw him walking towards me.I pretended to be calm and smiled at him."Oh,oppa.What are you buying?"I asked."Something special.."he answered.I know he bought a necklace but I pretended not to know what he's buying."For someone special."he continued.I guess it right,he has a new girlfriend.The girl must be lucky to have Suho oppa,who's as sweet as a candy.You know like he buys you what you want and now he bought a special necklace for her."Who is that someone special?"I asked sounding not to curious."Secret!"he smiled and went to the counter.I felt my heart broken into pieces but as long as he's happy then I'll be happy too.

"Kaja!"he looked at me."Where are we going next?"I asked."I don't know..you?"he asked back."Let's go to the ice cream stall!"I suggested since I was craving for it."Okay."he nodded and we walked to the stall."Hi!What flavours do you want?"the seller asked."I'll have vanilla and chocolate.You,Eunhae?"he asked."Just chocolate with chocolate sprinkles."I ordered.We waited for the ice cream and it's served 10 minutes later."Thank you and have a nice day!"the seller thanked us.We smiled in reply.We ate the ice cream and walked to the car.We entered the car and continue eating."Eunhae,you eat like a kid."he looked at me and he used his thumb to clean the dirt at the corner of my lips.

My heart beats faster as I saw his face."Thank you.."I thanked him.He smiled back and said."Do you want to try this?"he offered me his ice cream.I nodded and he fed me his ice cream.I looked at his face again and saw him looked at me.We stared into each others eyes and we looked away,feeling awkward towards each other.Eunhae!Remember he has a girlfriend!Remember!I reminded myself.

He started the engine and drive me back home.The ride was silent and I took a short nap on the way home.After a few minutes,I felt someone shook my shoulders..I woke up and saw Suho oppa's face close to me."Um..we're here."he moved away from me."Oh..oppa,thank you for today.I had a great time with you."I thanked him."Your welcome..and I had a great time too."he said."I'll go now,bye!"I was about to get out of the car and he grabbed my arm."Yes?"I turned to look at him."Good night."he pecked my cheek.I felt my cheeks are getting red and I just flashed him a smile."Take care,oppa.Bye."I waved at him and entered my house.I looked at him through the window and he drive his way back home.Well,that was so unexpected.