twenty three

cherryberrie posted.

liked by gyu.choi,kangtaehyun,kookies_n_cream and 103,635 others

cherryberrie signing off,thank you! i love you and goodbye♡

view other comments

kookies_n_cream OMG!!! NOO!! ㅠㅡㅠ
yourbabyy oh no! why??
gogobebe YOU'RE MY FAVEE!! WHYY???
kat_n_doggo i've been waiting for updates and this is what i gett??
hawtmomma gosh take caree!!

add a comment...

___

(this happed before the post above)

"Let's stop this" You said and looked down.

"What?! i told you i can explain" He said and held your hands.

"I want to stop fooling those people anymore" You said and slowly raised your head.

You've decided. You're going to take that account down.

He sighed and held your hands that was on your lap.

"I talked to Yeo reum. S-She's my ex girlfriend. We didn't have a proper closure since we just broke up suddenly. I want to fix my past before i can finally move on...

with you" He said and meet your glance.

You heart hammered inside your chest.

"W-What?" You felt everything in the background faded.

"I know i shouldn't fall. But,your too irresistible." He said and smiled.

But you remembered someone.

"S-Someone messaged me the other day. She said,you've done the same thing to her,like break her heart too" You said and looked down again.

"She's my fling,i think. We were just flirting to make Yeo reum jealous that time. I clearly said to her that she's just a friend and i don't have any feelings for her" He explained. Your eyes widen at the thought of Huening Kai flirting with a sexy girl.

I mean,he's a BABY!

"What? i saw her picture and clearly,she's hot. How can you flirt with someone who looks older that you? you're a baby!" You said and threw your hands in the air.

He chuckled and caged your face in his palms. He squished it and laugh.

"You're so cute! and for your info,i'm just handsome. And also,i'm your baby" He said and winked.

The both of you laughed and met each other's glance. Both looked away and blushed.

"S-So,would you give me another chance?" He stutter.

The both of you are now at the right age. You can't act like you didn't like him because he made a mistake. People make mistakes and they deserve a second chance if they really want to make it up from their mistakes.

"Yes" You said and smiled.

Huening Kai cheered and kissed your cheeks. He hugged you tight causing you to giggle because he was like a child that was given a candy.

Someone coughed which made you both stop from hugging each other and lookef at that person.

Kang Taehyun

So,he finally appeared.

"Stop that. Someone in this household is darn single" He said and rolled his eyes.

"Y/n,come in. You still haven't eaten" He said and walk in first.

Kai looked at you and he frowned.

"You didn't eat?" He asked,facw still serious.

You walk first,following Taehyung and low key leaving him to avoid scolding.

"What,i was heart broken" You defense and you heard him sigh.

He grabbed your wrist and dragged you towards the kitchen. He pulled a seat for you and placed a plate,a glass of juice and eating utensils.

He put food on your plate and you just watch him do it for you.

"Now,eat" He said and you looked at him.

"You're not going to feed me?" You jokingly asked and start eating.

You saw him eating a piece of bread and you looked at your plate.

You're almost done but you still have a piece of bacon in your plate.

"NingNing" You called and reached out the bacon near his mouth.

He ate it and smilef at you while chewing the bacon.

"Ugh" Taehyun appeared out of nowhere and groaned. He glare to the both of you and grabbed a piece of bread.

"Single here" He said and waved the bread he was holding.

You and Huening Kai laughed while slightly shaking your head.

"Maybe,you should asked one of the readers" Hueningkai said and smiled.

"Can i?" Taehyun said and smirked.

___

The End

hsbskbsks i was just jokinggg....

any reactions tho?

btw,ending is coming up soon after another chap ( ' ▽ ' )ノ

any final requests? for a scenario or post? i'll take 2-3 requests❤
(if y'all won't request,i'll cri ㅠㅠ)

tap that star and comment!~

thanks for the 8k reads and 300+ votes!!
ilysm ♡'・ᴗ・'♡

love,
Theia (@remedygguk)