Chapter 2

Chapter 2

*****
*****

Oh my cheese, just turn and run, turn and run! I told myself. But, that option of course was now...well not an option at all considering that he was now right in front of me.

Sam Greene was standing about two feet in front of me and I have no idea what is about to happen. He's a football player so maybe he'll beat me up like those NFL guys do. Or maybe his family is a major gang mob type thing and hes come to kidnap me and force me to work as a hitman and-

"Um.. What are you doing?" My head snapped up as I realized that yes, he was talking to me and yes, he has gotten closer.

"Please don't kidnap me and hire me as a hitman!" And with that I ran down the hallway and into my next class.

*****

"Bye Char, bye Xavier. Wish me luck!"

Detention was not the way I pictured my Friday afternoon, but because I was late to class-I had no choice.

As I plopped down into detention, I did a quick scan of the room. I saw a freshman chewing gum and a scary girl with a lip ring who was righting 'die' over and over again in her notebook. The supervisor was an old bat that is currently drooling on her chair.

I took a seat in the back and pulled out my chinese notebook. I had a chinese quiz tommorrow that I was convinced I would fail.

About 5 minutes into the vocabulary, I heard someone slide a desk over until it hit my desk and then plop down into it.

"Hey babe. Thanks for saving me a seat," and there he was in all his glory. Sam Greene.