Tree |Meza x reader|

"Dang it!" You tried reaching up again, failing miserably. Your short, which holds many problems. But then again, it's just your quirk. Your quirk is mouse. It's self explanatory. Lucky for you, your girlfriend was like a tree.

Sadly though, she was out with her brother, getting ramen probably. Meza loves ramen.(Fun fact: I actually don't like Ramen)

You heard the door open and footsteps moving towards the kitchen. You turned around you mouse ears twitching.

"Meza!" You smile as your girlfriend walks through the door. You jump at her, the white haired girl picking you up as you jump. "Hey Y/n." She says in her usual monotone voice.

Meza pulls her mask down and you give her a peck on the cheek, before she pulls her mask back up. "Whatcha doing?" She asks putting you down. "Trying to get the cookie jar, Ejire put it up there last night and I'm short. So I need help.." You says embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed. I'm always willing to help dear." Meza only used that nickname when she was absolutely serious. "I'm also gonna beat up Ejire for putting it up so high.." Meza chuckles as you giggle.

"Here you go." Meza says, handing you the cookie jar. "Thanks Meza!" You giggle. Meza smiles at you before you guys hear someone come in the kitchen.

Might I note, no one knows your dating. Mina looked at the two of you, and her eyes widened a little. "Are you two..?" Mina asked.

You being the confident little heck you are, said: "Yes and this is my personal tree." You say hugging Meza tightly as she sweat drops.

"I'm gonna tell everyone. And since Meza can't move I'll be fine!" Mina says to herself before running off to tell everyone.

"Your lucky, I love you." You hear t he tall female say. "I love you too! Also no hurting Mina!" You tell her.

She pulls down her mask and kisses your head. "I know. I know."

Updates!! AHHH. Sorry I haven't been posting. I've lost a lot of motivation but like, I honestly am just happy you guys like my trash.