14.| ᵗⁱʳᵉᵈᵇᵇʸ

(warning; slight self harm mention.)

ineedsleep has started a private chat with tiredbby!

━━━━

[ineedsleep]:
i'm coming over.

[tiredbby]:
uh, doll?
you okay?
you don't usually visit.

[ineedsleep]:
i'm fine, i just need to talk to you
am i not allowed?

[tiredbby]:
no it's fine!
i have a friend over, but i don't think he'll mind.

[ineedsleep]:
i hope i'm not interrupting something

[tiredbby]:
you aren't.
i'll be waiting.

tiredbby has left the chat!

ineedsleep has left the chat!

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗹𝘆 coming to an end, the last specks of light fading away, and being replaced by small white circles in the sky. the background painted in an obscure purple with black slowly tracing behind. a beautiful sight, indeed. this was a sign for others to fall into their beds and dream a dream, but not for the three that were about to meet.

it was only a few minutes after they both texted when y/n arrived at his dorm. it always suprised him how quick the girl was, but he didn't mind. a gray crop top and a flannel t-shirt to cover up was worn by the female, along with white sweatpants. 

hitoshi, being the observer he is, noticed something. in all the years, about two, that he's known y/n, the insomniac failed to ever see her in the state she was in right now.

her eyes were.. puffy?

"h-hey hun. hope you don't mind me swinging by.." l/n's voice trailed off as she spotted a familiar face, but couldn't pinpoint who it was. "oh! i remember seeing you around, don't know where though."

the other male, who looked like hitoshi but in a different hair style, gave her a timid smile. "i recall meeting you in the license exam, correct?"

as the two babbled about some other topics, shinsou took in what he was seeing. not that it was bad she expressed her feelings by crying, that was good, she let it out. but, the thing that concerned him was the red mark around her neck. the insomniac didn't want to, but god it was so tempting to look at the girl's wrists. he freaked out.

"y/n, what was it that you wanted to talk about?"  hitoshi asked.

said girl turned her attention to him."o-oh right, sorry about the wait up." then glanced at the person she was previously talking to. "seiji, s-sorry if i'm being rude, but could you stand in the hallway for a second?"

 the shiketsu student simply nodded.

l/n settled herself down on shinsou's bed. "i-i'm not the type of person to blurt out my feelings, but god am i d-desperate right now.. it's actually suppose to be v-vice versa; people telling me how they feel."

"i-i've been having these thoughts, hitoshi, thoughts that i'm not sure how to take in. i know they're bad, b-but it makes sense to me." she pointed to the red streak across her neck. "who would have missed me, toshi? no one, right? n-not a single soul.."

"do i exist?" the insomniac questioned.

"w-what?"

"i asked if i existed, y/n." he glanced at her. "what do you mean 'who would miss me?'. i would! y/n, i would be devastated if you left! h-how does one say that? you have us! you have me. or do i not matter?"

"n-no that's not what i mea-"

"i know. but think again before you hurt yourself again.. please." hitoshi pulled her into a hug, giving her a small peck on her forehead.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

━━━━━━

a/n; sorry about the shitty chapter! next chapter will be better <3