Origin Story

Welp. I'm bored. So here you go. The origin stories for how I got the ideas for all of my books.

And I tag both halves of Jinxx-ed and RiteMeowRed and GeekinessandOrange to do this too. Becasue why not.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Game On:

Honestly, the inital story isn't even mine. No I didn't plaugrise, CM had written the book first, with different characters. She forgot the password to the account it was on, and she had no clue where the story was going. She told me it was never going to be updated again, but I saw a butt-ton of potential in it. So I asked her if I could take the story and make it my own. She said yes and I started typing and creating new characters and new worlds.

Of course, I still try and keep some key points, like the portal the the other world, the weird ball thing, the three girls traveling together. But I owe the story all to her.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Pokemon: Azure and Crimson:

I had just finished reading some of Pyro's books and Nightles' books, and I had decided to write a fanfiction of my own. I sat down with my 700 page notbook (its really cool) and began writing some plot points. Before I knew it, a whole story had formed.

First I created my region, then the opposing team, Team Solar. Then I was like, well all the games are based off of colors (except x and y but I'm not naming my book Pokemon: F and D) so I knew I wanted Crimson because red is a beautiful color. I then looked up other words for blue and found azure (I did the same for yellow but I don't want to spoil much so I won't delve into that).

I next wanted starter Pokemon, but I knew reusing old ones was so over done, I made my own. And I also wanted to make some epic legendaries, so those guys were formed as well.

I made gym leaders (I actually drew them but I can't draw so you don't get to see... I may post a drawing up here some day though...), and then I was basically set. I knew I wanted lots of betrayal so I made a rebellious daughter to the professor.

Two of the five (wow that's a lot) main character aren't even mine. In the original, unedited version I asked for OCs in one chapter. That's where Roy and Crystal came from (I would tag who's OCs they are but I can't remember the exact usernames so sorry). I then just sat at my computer and began typing!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Legend of Zelda
As a kid, I grew up with legend of Zelda in my house. My mom played it and in turn, me and my sister. And so when I found out there was a manga my mind was blown. I immediately searched everywhere for it and one day found it box set on Amazon. I read the four swords version and fell in love. I wanted to write a story about it, but I hadn't found wattpad yet so I settled for telling the story in my head.

Once I discovered wattpad it took me awhile to work up the courage to write the story I once made, and then I finally did. I edited a few parts, of course, but it's basically 100% the same story I made when I was ten. I'm pretty proud of it, if I do say so myself.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Mysterious Occurrences of Alice May
This is a story on my joint account with Jinxx-ed (it's Muffin_Link big surprise with the name huh XD) that neither of us have touched for awhile. But I still love the story.

One day I sat at the computer, procrastinating writing my other stories and so I opened a new word document and started at it for a mineut. I then typed whatever first came to mind and Alice May was born!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
That's really all my main stories
This was started like
A year ago and I forgot about it until now
So happy birthday