Chapter 5: Nadia's Last Chance

Magsimula sa umpisa

Tori shook her head, "No, I didn't."

"Again, don't act like you don't know."

Tori whined, "Fiiiiine, I knew. But Nadia would've killed me if I told her."

"Why? You're not friends with her." Jade scoffed.

"I'm not, but Trina is."

Suddenly this off key, off everything singing voice scraped our eardrums. Then a giggle followed by a "Man, I'm talented!"

"Speak of the Devil." Beck commented.

"Hey Tori!" an older girl greeted.

"Hey Trina." Tori sighed.

"So, who's your new friend?" Trina asked, pointing to me.

"This is Skyla."

"Oh, Nadia's sidekick!" Trina exclaimed.

I don't know what happened, but the comment punched me harder than Nadia did.

"I'm...I'm sorry what?" I asked, nervously giggling, "I think I misheard you."

"Nadia's sidekick! She always talks about how you help her out while she makes her big break." Trina explained.

"She said I'm her what?" I asked again, closing my eyes with a smile.

"Sidekick." Trina said, confused, "Am I missing something here?"

I clenched my fists in my lap and lowered my head, Jade nudged my shoulder but I didn't budge.

"Uh oh." Jade worriedly said.

"What?" Tori and Trina asked.

"She's gonna snap."

"What do you mean?" Trina asked.

"Oh." Tori muttered nervously.

As soon as the words left her mouth, I slammed my fists onto the table, everything flying up for a couple seconds before falling back down, a little disoriented from when they were first put down on the table. I stole a glance to see Nadia smirking with Andre looking confused. Trina backed up, a little scared.

"Holy shit." Tori muttered.

"Jade, restroom, now!" I firmly said as I snatched up my bag and my phone and stormed off.

The sound of Jade's boots followed behind me as I stormed my way to the girl's restroom and ripped open the door. Jade was right behind me, so as she shut the door, I threw my bag.

"FUCK! HER!" I yelled, clenching my fists again and looking for something to punch.

I'm not one to get angry easily, but Nadia calling me her sidekick? That was the straw that broke the camel's back. That pissed me off. After everything she's put me through these past two months, she decided to start calling me her sidekick?! It's like she has no care about other's feelings! She cares about herself more than anyone else!

"Sky, I know you're upset-"

"Upset?! I'm more than just upset, I'm fucking FURIOUS!"

"I get it, I do. But you gotta calm down."

"I'll calm down after my fist goes through something!" I shouted, turning around and still glancing around.

The door opened, I whirled back around to see Beck and Andre sneak inside.

"What do you want?" I snapped, surprising them.

"Why did you just storm off like that?" Andre confronted.