𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭: 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚃𝚘 𝙲𝚊𝚖𝚙

The students of class 1-A happily talked with one another as the bus rolled down the road. Finally, the long awaited training camp had arrived, and class 1-A couldn't be more excited. Kirishima gazed out the window, Bakugou sat nexted to him looking on his phone. It had been a month since the whole Kaminari catastrophe had happened, and he had pretty much forgot about it. However, just like the aspiring hero's had their plans for the day...The villains did too.

Thanks to Kaminari, the villains knew the date and locations of the training camp and where ready. Shigaraki had a map layed out on the table and him and Kirogiri mapped out a plan. They had a list of UA students that could be of great help to the villains if they switched sides. On the very top of that list, was none other then Katsuki Bakugou. If Kaminari hadn't had a gag forced into his mouth, he would have been laughing. While Bakugou was incredibly hot headed, he was also stubborn, and keen on being a hero.

Meanwhile, at the training camp. The UA students had just finished a long trek to the camp. And where now making themselves dinner. Kirishima noticed that Bakugou seemed to be on his phone every chance he got. This was highly unlike Bakugou, as the closest thing he had to a social media account was a Instagram, with no posts, followers, and a blank profile picture. Not to mention Bakugou wasn't really the type to play iPhone games. But Kirishima just ignored it.

Eventually class 1-A all settle down to bed. They layed on their sleeping bags in small tents. Kirishima was with Bakugou who was sound asleep. Even when he was sleeping Bakugou looked angry. Kirishima couldn't sleep at all. He heard a buzzing noise coming from Bakugous bag. Kirishima knew he shouldn't be nosy but he couldn't help himself. He reached into the orange duffle bad and found Bakugou's phone. He carefully turned on the device and was surprised to see that the buzzing was a notification from a news app. Upon further inspection Kirishima noticed that Bakugou had downloaded almost every news app there was. Kirishima noticed that the last tab was google. Who is Jāku Kaminari? Jāku Kaminari arrested for abuse and sexual assault. Aiko Kaminari killed by abusive husband. Jāku Kaminari escaped with 9-12 year old blonde boy.

That wasn't all though. Bakugou was also looking into trauma and mental illnesses. At first Kirishima was confused, why would Bakugo be looking at all this stuff....That's when he remembered something. "Promise me, you'll help me prove Kaminari is innocent" Kirishima whispered. "I'll try..." Bakugo replied. Bakugou was trying to prove Kaminari innocent. Kirishima looked over to Bakugo who was fast asleep. Kirishima smiled, this face went tint of pink. He put the phone back into Bakugous bag and went to sleep.

"Today's the day!" Shigaraki announced to his team. The villains where gathered around the table, ready to attack the camp. Shigaraki glared at Kaminari. "You don't talk to any of the UA brats. If you do I'll sew your mouth shut! Understand?" He snarled. Kaminari nodded and the villains where off to the camp.